Still nothing for Sombra

Thank you for the good laugh. I have never seen a Sombra carry her entire team, not even top 500 sombra players can’t.

1 Like

Also the hack sometimes jumps between targets mid channel.

That’s a latency issue not a bug. Players with high ping have always been able to hack through Rein shield occasionally. Brigitte’s shield doesn’t fully cover her either. You can hack her if she’s not looking directly at her with the shield up.

Do you even play her?

1 Like

This is intentional

I haven’t noticed this myself but I’ll look out for it.

What is the bug exactly?

Not sure what you mean. The hack sometimes targets closer enemies instead of the tearget your looking at but I’ve never had it change targets once it latches.

It’s not though, the animation of Sombras hand doesn’t even happen. It also happen twice in two different games where I have low ping. I know the difference between a latency issue and a blatant bug.

You need to post a video. Literally every time she hacks through a shield it boils down to latency.

As for the mid hack switching targets, I’ve never seen that. I haven’t even heard from other players of this happening.

I was watching fitzys stream when I first saw the hack switch and a few days later it happened to me. The hack doesn’t reset, part way though the .65 sec cast time it jumps to a near by enemy and still completes.

“no bugs” A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #16 by NASA-11605

2 Likes

Can you find the video of it happening to Fitzy?

I’ll try and find the twitch clip but it was a while ago. He slowed it down on stream like he does with most of the bugs that happen to him live.

Here’s the brig one

h ttps://clips.twitch.tv/WonderfulRoundOcelotCharlietheUnicorn

See I want you to be right. A lot of times thinking about how bugged she is causes me to play worse

I think I disagree, it’s wayyy too inconsistent for that to be the case.

Basically, a tp at the end of my life will go through but I will still die, so my corpse will just teleport. It’s pretty weird. There are other bugs but that one is the one that sticks out to me right now.

I can’t post videos but I can attest that this does indeed happen. There is a video on an OLD thread where that happens, basically hack will actually go for three hacks at once but you’re only trying for one, and then that one goes through. Also it’s partially why a hack may sometimes take 5 hours

I managed to find some clips of it! It looks like a simple detection bug. I don’t know how easy it would be to fix though. The clips I’m finding make it look very situational. The target that pulls the hack usually moves in from behind or above into the primary target line. This is difficult to fix but at the same time pretty minor because of how situational it is.

It might be slightly more noticeable around health packs though. Especially if your trying to hack someone standing on or behind one. Other than that I don’t think it’s something that is majorly effecting her game play.

Shields break line of sight and end the hack. There was nothing buggy about that clip.

This isn’t a bug. Latency effects abilities like this.

The hack went through onto brig, that’s the point, watch it again.

1 Like

Brigitte was the nearest target in the middle of his screen. There was nothing buggy there. The clip is fast so slow down the speed and you’ll see there’s nothing buggy happening.

Lol, because we needed ANOTHER giant barrier!

I’m baffled that you can’t see a bug in that clip. It goes through with no animation and he’s already looking away.

1 Like

Are you concerned because the shield was looking at him and still initiated? Either way it immediately cancels. Probably just minor latency causing it to look like it’s attaching.

The bug is that the hack completes after it breaks the first time with a shorter cast time and no hacking animations being played in which it goes through the shield while Sombra is looking away. Put the clip at .25 speed and watch it from the 3 second mark.

1 Like