Still nothing for Sombra

Disappointed again, how come one of the weakest hero in the game get nothing

46 Likes

Sombra is not the Weakest Hero in the Game.

If you can play her and are fast, you can - LITTERALLY - Solo-Carry your entire Team. She is a Powerful Weapons against the most heros!

And why are you Disappointed? The PTR Update is not out very long, we dont know if they have changed her.

4 Likes

There are patch notes. She isnt mentioned at all.

10 Likes

Nope, I cant see any patchnotes for the 06 July 2018. The last is from April.

1 Like

I don’t even see a bug fix for her

4 Likes

Yeah because there is no bugs :slight_smile:

1 Like

They got to be joking. Bug Fixes for 18 heroes and they couldn’t find a single bug on Sombra? I…

I don’t even know what to say by now. Wow.

14 Likes

Absolutely, It’s not like she’s got the lowest pickrate/winrate through all tiers…

7 Likes

Last Patchnote was at 04.05.2018.

A New Update came today…

I mean who else is going to hack or emp the teleporter from sym for the sick dragon grav combo or delete the other tele? Pharah lives today thanks to brig so will sombra.

Yeah, because most people does not accually KNOW how to Play her. Im a Tracer Main (this is my alt account) but I see that most people suck at her. But I see some good ones.

even Fitzy, who’s arguably one of the best sombra is the world agrees she’s trash.
Ofc if you’re skilled enough you can make her work, doesn’t mean she’s fine

11 Likes

Shes not fun, but if youre smart enough you can distract the Team enough so you can split them. Also, we STILL dont have Patchnotes. Im litterally spamming “Show Patchnotes” in Battle Net.

Were on Version 1.25 , the last Patchnote was 1.24

Are they joking? They couldn’t find a single fix/improvement/quality of life? Nothing? Really?

Where is that “close eye making sure she lands in a good spot”?

Wow. I really thought they would… Well. Something.

13 Likes

We. dont. have. Patchnotes.

1 Like

One speed buff to sombra is not hard to do…

Open your eyes, go to the ptr feedback forum. They are there.

4 Likes

Then what do you call this PTR Patch notes we’re all reading?

6 Likes

Jeff Kaplan mentioned they want to improve Sombra in the future, but they have that Brigitte problem right now… Shes a everything.