Still no Venture skin... even though the theme is perfect

The vocab is definitely the hard part. Especially cause it’s all so new, it’s changing all the time.

Mole don’t need any outfit to work under the ground where it becomes dirty.

would that even count? it was just a recolor

1 Like

Pretending?

How so, since her official wiki page says she is an archeologist?

yeah I kinda reluctantly counted it, mostly because I think it’s nice lol but recolors used to drop out of loot boxes so maybe.

It isn’t mentioned a lot for obvious reasons, but Venture is trans, but labeled with non-binary so people wouldn’t be extremely transphobic (Or I assume thats the reason)

It was stated they’re trans in their character concept development blog. If I can find it I’ll post it here.

Edit: found it.

”This personality ended up meshing really well with Venture’s gender identity. Venture is our first trans non-binary hero, and they use they/them pronouns.”

3 Likes

How many are really going to even spend money (not just wanting it) for a venture skin?

probably the same few people who constantly defend venture on here and a good portion of reddit

i.e. not that many .

Because 99% playerbase are not who identify as venture.

Character appearance is hideous. Voice annoying.
And that big drildo…come on.

Mechanics are fun but rest can not stand it. No legendary skin for her is a criminal.

Mercy and Kiriko sells.

this is all Microsoft’s shot calling, not team 4’s.

They were making kiriko and mercy skins even before Microsoft.

The sex appeal of echo and doghead reaper is really high isnt it

3 Likes

When someone claims to be a gender they werent assigned at birth, they become transgender because trans is a latin prefix that means on the other side. Its like how you can call both lesbians and homosexuals gay but then they each have their own specific terms.

2 Likes

higher than whatever venture is so uhh yeah

1 Like

If there are ppl who are into feet, imagine what others are out there.
With all the seriousness, the BP usually get the bad stuff while the actual money makers cost more.

I’m deleting this post…

Not waifu enough. Let’s be real here, that’s where the money lives. Venture is not it, thus Venture gets no skins. Add her to the list with Mauga, Rammatra, Winston.

Expect Juno to get the Kiri treatment, with skins every season, often more than one. She’s built to extract money from the same crowd as the Kiri/Mercy whales.

A reminder that they will never care, certainly not about Venture. Even Juno didn’t get a new skin which is shocking to me since she was made for the purpose of selling skins.

this is the season of Ancient Pyramid-Building Spacemen from Mars.