Still no Venture skin... even though the theme is perfect

The theme is Ancient Egypt/Archaeology/Explorer, but the only archaeologist in the game doesn’t get a skin.

I have to laugh.

20 Likes

Imo, venture needs a revamp. Practically out dated when they released, especially after the nerfs.

they released that one trash ahh ice cream skin and thought yep that’s enough for venture for the next year

5 Likes

oh booho- I meant sex sells, and they did what they do every other season, they sell it.

2 Likes

But the Kiri skin is hideous?

It’s genuinely so frustrating that they made a trans character and have neglected them ever since except for on epic skin…

8 Likes

You can dress mercy and Kiriko up in a literal garbage bag with food stains on it and it would sell infinitely better than whatever venture would get

2 Likes

Venture design is apparently pretty hard to work with and maintain the silhouette. Big weapon is probably the root cause.

2 Likes

Venture doesn’t make money soooo

More Dva skin for me lololol

6 Likes

The fact that mercy got 2 skins and another Kiriko skin just annoys me. Actually disappointed with the entire trailer and season outlook so far.

5 Likes

Another 50 skins to Mercy and Kiriko.
Not even Lucio can get anything :sob:

2 Likes

And reins getting another Collab skin

2 Likes

The silhouette shouldn’t be an issue,they also used to be strict about keeping Mei in chunky clothes then they stopped caring and it was fine.

1 Like

It feels more and more like Venture was made as a write off character to appeal to the “modern” audience and Blizzard just quickly swept them under the rug when it didn’t get them the praise they desired.

18 Likes

You say that but she is pretty damn strong in her niche.

She is the perfect counter dive, if the enemy team is running a dive tank she can run havoc in the enemy backline with some of the quickest burst damage in the game.

4 Likes

I totally agree, when venture released I imagine blizz just scribbling some boxes then agreeing to never give em anything. Venture just isn’t appealing enough to get skins.

5 Likes

90% things with “modern audience” label is a failure and is meant for ppl that are window shopping not the ppl that use the product

6 Likes

I just think they are too easy to counter and some what team dependent.

All you really need to run is mobility, fliers or even and range and venture just chases people around like a dog not doing much. Even as a backline disrupter/ assassin, tracer, sombra, genji are better.

I think venture’s kit as dps doomfist is kind of flawed so that nerfs are the only thing this character will ever see.

But thats just me.

they got a skin during pride month, but it was to promote Calling All Heroes

1 Like

Ok that is kinda crazy. That’d be like doing a season themed around mechanical skins and not giving one to torb

1 Like