Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Same here, i got a "rewards " notification while logging on , but i checked my hero gallery and found nothing new

1 Like

I never had issues before. I always had my tokens and skins given to me. It wasn’t until OW2 dropped that it was a problem

1 Like

Same here. Something flashed up on the screen but the only thing that had ‘new’ little banner was the shop. I shouldn’t have to play hide and seek to see what i got. My goodness. Im giving it till 5pm.

1 Like

Oh the icon is exclusive to Oct.2 or before? I bought it on Oct.3

the new thing was sojourn highlight intro login bonus

1 Like

Yeah, my Tokens stopped counting after like 15 hours. I never received the other 50+ hours worth of Tokens.

I wasn’t even complaining because we were told they would be fixed until November 15.

1 Like

then you was few of the lucky ones. check twitter months back with “tokens” and you notice drops weren’t working as the beta sign up was going off

we waited for nothing ?

Also random side note I wish maybe they gave a new OWL grey for characters like Orisa who’s model changed from OW1

Tier 0. I watched everything and got jack NOTHING. what a waste of time

6 Likes

I have also still received absolutely NOTHING.

5 Likes

Just posting what I’ve received so far to add to the discussion.

I watched 30+ hours of the live streams and encores before the Grand Finals stream.
From those streams I received 140 tokens, which accounts for 28 hours watched, despite me watching for 30+ hours.
I have received the Additional Drop and Skin rewards up to 15 hours, nothing past that.

I watched both the Grand Finals and Grand Finals Encore events.
I have not received any tokens from them.
I have not received any of the 3 skins.
I have not received the Grand Finals 2 spray.
However, I have received the Pulse Pistol name card.

It sucks as I was hoping to get the London Spitfire Winston skin which was added back to the shop today, with the tokens I was meant to have received.

2 Likes

Oh LMAO why was her icon different pretty sure she ha different hair. If thats a dev mistake that they put a different icon on the notification thats actually hilarious

guys i have the happi icon on, but it doesn’t show on the forum, another bug ?

I’ve also received absolutely nothing (shocker, I know) and I watched well over 40 hours. Incredible how blizzard can’t do anything right with this game

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

2 Likes

At this point they should simply give everyone all rewards that had their youtube connected before the Finals.

7 Likes

Watched roughly 6-9h (because most of when it was occuring was during I was sleeping). Did not recieve any skins nor a single OWL token.

1 Like

That’s all the rewards you needed.

so I got the pulse name card and that’s it. I have watched more than one hour but somehow I ONLY GOT THE CARD, I wouldn’t even be bothered if it atleast came with the skin lmao