Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

I got nothing too lol

Wait, all I got was the Pulse name card thing.

7 Likes

lool, I looked in my profile settings, it turns out I got another profile card with Tracer pistols, but I didn’t get the Grand Finals 2 spray

3 Likes

I don’t know how much exactly got counted for me, but I watched around 27 hours of the playoffs and at least 4 hours of the finale, yet all I found was a spray. Things like the Pulse name card are still locked

4 Likes

Blizzard how the heck are you screwing up something so simple??? Like are you guys allergic to fans actually liking you???

27 Likes

I got nothing after the first few days and got nothing from the finals. I thought they said these would be fixed in the new patch but I guess it’s just more false promises.

6 Likes

Probably a placeholder for the OWL reward unlock notification, but they’re too lazy to use the League logo.

I also watched a bunch but only gave me the 3 or 6 hours reward (I don’t remember). I swear I watched the grand finals for a while but no new heroes skins nor profile card :frowning:

2 Likes

Fair, but I didn’t receive a single OWL token or cosmetic : /

Somehow knew this would happen

19 Likes

I got grand finals spray 1 and pulse pistols name card despite watching over 30 hours

2 Likes

Same i think its just a new highlight intro we get for free but idk why her icon was different

2 Likes

I hoped they’d prove me wrong but same

4 Likes

kinda funny issues now but they been doing auto drops for years fine before

5 Likes

Тhey are too busy nerfing genji than giving us the rewards

1 Like

Saame, if I had know I might have considerd to spend the 5 bucks to get the last 22tokens i was lacking. Well I guess time to move on

I cannot grasp how they are having this many issues, like first the launch was horrific and now a patch is flopping something as simple as auto drops??

3 Likes

Did you check if you got any new OWL player icons?

I did not even notice the highlight intro! (editing bc its a login reward for season 2)

I forgot to mention that, we do get free highlight intro for Sojourn, is this some kind of compensation for that delayed patch?

18 hours,but i got the tracer name card for some reason