Still have not received OWL drops

Title, I still have yet to receive any. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: I appreciate all the responses, glad to know I’m not alone in this issue. Hopefully they find a fix for us soon!

49 Likes

Everyone is having this issue apparently

3 Likes

yes alot of people are. Classic Blizzard

4 Likes

Small indie company…

8 Likes

Yeah no drops here, missing skins, didn’t get the coins, only got a couple icons. But literally streamed every match and all encores to ensure I would get the items or so I thought. Blizzard is garbage.

16 Likes

Ive gotten some of mine like the player card and a few of the career profile icons but i’m missing stuff that should’ve been unlocked before the ones I got lol

2 Likes

YES! I’m missing the happi, owl turns 5 & clock work icons.

I’m also missing grey/white skins, blizzard is such a f🤬ng joke!

Can’t they do anything right, like AT ALL?!??! I’m so pissed off!

4 Likes

ive also gotten only some of the items, i knew something was off after i stopped recieving coins halfway through the playoffs

8 Likes

They 100% do not care. Unless we give them actual money they just don’t give af.

OWL token drops were probably the most consumer friendly thing OW2 had going for it. So why would they care about it? lol

12 Likes

Same here, I’ve only received the first 3 skins awhile back, but still no tokens or anything else.

3 Likes

honestly i don’t even care if i get my drops at this point because what is this new league shop? they COMPLETELY ignored the community and released skins that absolutely no one asked for. most of us wanted the all stars skins or even the zen mvp skin, but low and behold we got absolute garbage. it’s getting to the point where we all need to just stop buying this garbage they’re putting out so they’ll actually listen to us for once.

7 Likes

While I agree, I was actually looking forward to these two skins in particular lol. But yeah it sucks they didn’t just do it all at once, super scummy.

4 Likes

i mean even with previous vaults we’ve gotten at LEAST 4 skins, but this time it was only two. even if someone does like the two skins they brought out not only can we not get it because they refuse to give us our rewards, but it’s also only for tanks? what about the support players who maybe want the all stars mercy/lucio skins or even the dps players too. it makes no sense. i was definitely looking forward to saving all my credits for the all stars mercy skin, but now i’m just disappointed with not only this game but also the company.

1 Like

Yep same here :slight_smile: I have watched every single stream, even re-watched the ones they live streamed the day after the original live stream. I got a few skins, mostly the ones from the first 8/12 hours or so, with around 100 tokens and thats it. This is getting super annoying, knowing I have done my best to watch every single hour. Shame.

5 Likes

got the spray for watching the finals and the highlight intro, didnt get my tokens or nothing. Watched the semi’s and the finals.

5 Likes

I watched every match and the encores but got nothing past the 18h mark. This includes watching the finals and encore.

3 Likes

Same. I got only the name card from the finals but zero skins or tokens. lol

4 Likes

Same here. No new credits, nothing from Grand Finals (except Pulse Pistol Namecard). Grand Finals 1 spray, but not Grand Finals 2. Bunch of OWL skins missing from playoffs. Sigh.

We got scammed.

4 Likes

I’ll let you know if I got anything once I’ve got through the queue to play the game…

Yes, the queues are back, baby!

1 Like

Oh god, same issue here with only the card and the spray. Seems to be a bug (again).

1 Like