Steve-O Says He's Tired of Symmetra Mains Complaining About Her Primary Fire. It's Better Than Ever!

Totally agree, I LOVE it.

Fully charging your beam can completely change the tide of a fight, especially with its good range and “infinite” ammo

3 Likes

I’m inclined to believe your entire comment is henceforth invalid due to actual spelling errors.

I know, I was replying to him…

It’s not about people’s opinions. It’s about credibility. When somebody puts that amount of dedication in a hero and is able to perform in 4400SR and then says that the hero is in a much better state and that the people calling out her M1 for being too weak are wrong and it’s just their subjective opinions trying to effect the gameplay in a disruptive way then that’s pretty much it. They don’t make changes just because something is “unfun” and the only time they consider subjective opinions is when something can be considered “unfair” like hookcombos, getting one-shotted by a scatter arrow and so on

3 Likes

Her beam isn’t unfun it is under powered 60-120-180 is awful, Zarya a tank has more starting damage than Sym has, her damage starting point needs to be raised.

9 Likes

Steve-O, the guy from Jack@$$?

12 Likes

You can also just swap to Widow and headshot your way to a solo team wipe.

1 Like

I thought it was the real steve 0 , not some ugly post malone

1 Like

Hoshizora is the only Sym streamer whose opinion I truly value and they think it’s trash so :man_shrugging:t2:

As well as losing auto-lock, the old primary fire has less ammo, 70, down from 100. The TICKRATE is 5 times what it was originally intended to be. All in all it makes it more difficult to build charge on smaller targets between reloading and losing built up charge.

But yeah, this is fine. :dog: :fire:

11 Likes

Erh whut it 100% spent ammo when you wernt dealing damage cause i had to reload to pick my basket ball turret up again

First, its Stevooo not Steve-O.
Second, you can’t use a single TOP 500 player as an example since the game has more than 80% of the player base bellow plat.

I like Stevooo but its painfull to play Symmetra, its not like im not down to aim, its because its too hard to get full potential and stay alive.

In TOP 500 people at least try to coordinate but bellow Plat this doesnt exist.

7 Likes

Are you sure? It’s soo long since I played 2.0 i’m Just repeating something someone said on the forum. I’ll amend.

Yes the old primary spent ammo when used not just when dealing damage

1 Like

And yet Symm is still a troll pick so if her kit is so great why arent more people playing her. She is still niche and her primary has some draw backs along with some areas of her kit

So Steevo can shut the expletive up as well.

11 Likes

Literally next to no one cares what he has to say. Not even Sym mains. That’s how bad it is.
Also, he is notorious for relying on ‘auto aim’ M1 more than most. His tracking is pretty meh, and he sure isn’t skilled enough with it yet that he can even say that in the first place while backing it with actual logic. So, outright lie, assuming he even said that.

We’re only even talking about this because of ridiculous streamer bias. His [previous] behavior as a non-streamer would have gotten him permanently banned ages ago (applies to many streamers though).

2 Likes

Do you think yourself that her primary fire is better in comparison to her old one?

I don’t because double the charge up time along with no lock on in exchange for a bit more damage is just bad in the end, let’s also not forget that her damage is cut in half against any armor, and then there’s also the fact that there’s always the enemy team behind that shield that you’re trying to get your charge off of, the only time her primary fire ever works is when you’re already overpowering the enemy team because what’s reinhardt going to do if your team is shooting at him while his shield is up and half of his team is dead, of course he’s going to keep his shield up but he’s going to die wether symmetra’s primary fire was used or not anyways.

So in the end the only time it’s useful is when it’s not even needed.

There’s also the fact that they should never replace the primary fire of any hero in the game, imagine mccree without his gun or hanzo without his bow.

If you’re Sayaplayer, sure, but holding fire down against a stationary shield isn’t nearly as difficult.

1 Like

Wow, thanks, now i will change my own opinion because a GM Symmetra Main said that she is ok
( …sigh …I love Steve-O, but no, i dont agree with him)

Thanks for saying that.
But I guess the complaining will never stop because people are to lazy to adjust themselves to new playstyles or get frustrated when a hero that’s supposed to counter u well… counters u.
That’s just how this community is. xP

4 Likes

I would like an explanation as to how Sym is bad with the #1 or #2 (Brigitte) win % in comp across all 3 platforms.

1 Like