Statistics of the month

If I were the devs, I would hold off on buffing brig until people have settled emotionally regarding her and GOATS.

Buffing her in the next month would probably cause more annoyance than the devs want to.

It didnt work with sombra though… even after retooling her kit. Makes me worried tbh.

Imagine if they had buffed her the month after the nerf though.

They took a decent break with doom and people haven’t lost their minds.

Well on the other foot you can see the destruction in terms of feedback with the junk changes on ptr.

For some characters, their pr will always be ugly I guess :c

1 Like

Oh yeah. A brig buff will always be met with resistance, be it now or in 10 years, but that level of resistance should decrease with time.

1 Like

Except that this is actually an atypical observation and has only every applied to niche heroes like Torb and Sym? Winrates are useful information, arguably moreso than pickrates because pickrates are subject to personal preference due to so many people not wanting to play meta.

But people just pick and choose when they want to support statistics.

However, it’s worth nothing that Overbuff isn’t a very reliable source of stats.

Do I need to repeat myself?

Please don’t. People here have taken up the fallacy that saying things over and over makes it more true.

Gotcha, facts won’t change your opinion.

FTFY

More specifically, there’s no point in discussing the numbers, if one doesn’t seem to care about the math involved.

1 Like

This is exactly why this thread exists in the first place. Cherry picking will get nowhere. Take all the facts and assess them.

I agree that they need to nerf the 3-3 aspects and buff the 2-2-2 pieces that they keep destroying. How they do that has been a hot debate, but I’m favor of preventing another botched rework.

Well, I think there are only a couple fundamental ways to go about dealing with Brig in 3-3.

Once of these:

1. Remove the Stun
  2. Remove the AOE heal
  3. Make Brig+Lucio not stack (although Lucio is on speed boost over 60% of the time, so dunno how useful this would be)
  4. could do something like making EMP cancel all healing from Brig (and Zen), assuming them and their heal targets were caught in the EMP. (But even then, you still got Zarya bubble, and Repairpack which can be cast during the EMP startup animation).

Considering you got this information from a third party website it can be completely off. The only people with the “real” information is blizz and they don’t share that with us the players.

I just typed this in the other thread but…

Couldn’t they just fix her (4head) using what she has?

Make her kit enable dps more than tanks. That means nerfing inspire and repair pack.

Repair pack heals less but grants more temporary armor. Inspire heals less for allies but the same for Brigitte.

Whipshot gains a bonus if hit at long ranges, like a slow that lasts half a second.

Her shield gets buffed, and so does shield bash, but her sb distance is shortened.

And Rally now gives permanent armor, but the armor cap is significantly lower (like 50-75) and during the duration it stack very quickly (like 20 armor per quarter second).

This was just off the top of my head so no need to take them too seriously. But I feel like they can implement changes to push her into being more dogs friendly than tank friendly without changing her kit or fundamental parts of the game.

Well, that’s kinda what I was saying when I posted the idea of making Brig into more of an alternate version of Zarya, as a Tank.

With a stronger RepairPack that only grants temporary-armor as a Projected Barrier alternate.

And no AOE heal, but RepairPack+HittingStuff gives a near constant supply of selfheals.

1 Like

Yea I agree.

She is more tank than healer… so why are the tank aspects being nerfed? Mysteries these forums will never be able to solve.

Have you checked the pics?

If shes that strong like you say then she would be picked more than this. Like 16%

Because shes a niche. In Goats shes a must pick and instant win but besides that shes a trollpick. Yes, she is.

Lower ranks is 95% of the games playerbase. If lower ranks uninstall, you have a dead game.

Said by every Tracer and Genji main and no one else

One developer out of the 100. Even Jeff literally said that shes a trainwreck in 222 situations.

Do you even OWL bro?

1 Like

Have you checked the pics?

Yes. Have you? Because if you had, you would’ve seen that the pickrates that he posts are pickrates of Torb relative to what used to be defense heroes and pickrates of brigitte are pickrates relative to supports + symmetra who is still in there. In absolute pickrates, Brigitte has twice the pickrate of Torb.

If shes that strong like you say then she would be picked more than this. Like 16%

If she was a trollpick then she would have much worser winrates than she has. Like Soldier or Tracer in lower ranks. But she doesn’t. Unlike Torb and Sym she doesn’t suffer from winrate skewing. Ever since she was released her winrates were extreme, dropping only little with each nerf.

Because shes a niche. In Goats shes a must pick and instant win but besides that shes a trollpick. Yes, she is.

She trumps the winrate of other goats heroes by a lot. Just because you push that she is a troll pick won’t make it so.

Lower ranks is 95% of the games playerbase. If lower ranks uninstall, you have a dead game.

Irrelevant for balance POV. Her presence is cancerous and she makes a lot of heroes troll picks. Having her not viable at all is infinitely better for the game. She herself killed the game.

Said by every Tracer and Genji main and no one else

Yes, I am sure that Roadhog, Reaper, Soldier, Winston or the remainder of DPS roster really like her. Or anyone else who has any kind of an ability that gets interrupted by a stun or whose damage is seriously affected by armor. And neither Tracer nor Genji were ever strong picks in lower ranks, especially Tracer who was borderline a troll pick until high diamond even during peak dive meta. But hey, better push your braindead agenda

One developer out of the 100. Even Jeff literally said that shes a trainwreck in 222 situations.

Lead developer. The one who is in charge. Jeff is just the community manager.

Do you even OWL bro?

It debunks your assertion that she is only useful in GOATS because she sees considerable usage in non-goats and DPS comps which debunks the claim that she only works in 3-3.

Oh torb OP no joke. He’s stronger than some dps just he’s really hard to use right. And brig is just being outperformed by her dad