SPLIT 5v5 6v6 communities already

Switch to 1v6. It’s the only way to assess individual contribution.

Bruh we paid for OW1 we are by definition, entitled to what we paid for.

5 Likes

You’d have to balance both gamemodes separately which would cause a loss of clarity and transparency. It’s also a big time-factor.

6v6 does not have queue time issues

122/222 has queue time problems

1 Like

Right… queue time issues was not the main reason for moving to 5v5…

It’d be easier to balance the 6v6 format too. You just put all the OW1 heroes pretty much where they were at the end of OW1 and then tune the new heroes approximately around them and then just smash a few good balance patches on the new heroes and it’ll already be in a much better state than 5v5 is

5 Likes

again, queue times are not now nor have they ever been an issue for 6v6

where they actually have been an issue is in 122/222

1 Like

from the jake vs someone else poll on twitter
it was a very close 51-49 in favour of 5v5, then again jake is biased for 5v5 so its worrying

Indeed. Even with the creator bias from Jake the results were pretty close.

And 6v6 won the latest Reddit poll.

there was a 6v6 custom, i made a post about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/1brkw8s/6v6_overwatch_1_is_back/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

2 Likes

What happened to quitting overwatch being the best thing you have ever done in your life? You made such a big deal out of quitting that you shouldnt be allowed to post anymore

Never seen anyone make that big of a deal out of quitting and then keep complaining bout the game lol

1 Like

Wait, you’re ecksdee?

no, i just made a forum post about it

Ah ok. His mode is one of my favorites. :+1:

2 Likes

They removed my original post on this thread I think.

Anyway keep the momentum going, stay mad y’all.

1 Like

you got proof that its 50%?
comments like that instantly invalidate your argument because you don’t know. what is a fact is people use the forums to complain more than praise. because if you are happy you to busy playing than whining on forums.
and what’s to say the caving to the 6v6 minority wont incite another possibly larger minority to complain about putting it back to 5v5, its a lose lose situation, and sometimes its better the devil you know.

1 Like

ROFLMAO, ok cool but we not playing OW1 we playing OW2 now so no you didn’t pay and thus invalidated yourself

https://strawpoll.com/YVyPmqpYBnN/results
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/18jreaa/lets_vote_5v5_vs_6v6/

ahh yes twitter where something like 1% of the global population has installed let alone uses, less than that would even follow or see, so a pointless sample size that would be actually accurate.

might as well start one with out of all the 6v6 lovers, how many played OW1 and are vets who cant let go? a safe bet would be 100%

it was running for a long time, so as many people as possible had the chance to vote
it was even asked for the audience to spread the awareness so its alot more than 1%, its even hosted by one of the OWL’s casters so it had alot more awareness

haters want to hate