Sound bug on patch 1.41

I’m having the same problem! It’s almost impossible to play!

Any idea how long this wil take to fix? I dont want to wait for 2020 to play again!.

4 Likes

so many of us don’t get to enjoy the new changes that could effect the meta for longer than 24h and blizzard says we already answered you 20 hours ago… seriously. the game is unplayable at all. mute is better than having sound on that’s tragic… WELP!!! any big streamers having this issue? guess not if there were, it would’ve been fixed instantly

16 Likes

I can’t believe how many people are having this same issue… I just want to collect loot for the event. This is such a huge issue and there has yet been anything from anyone about the problem. Let’s hope they find this soon -_-

1 Like

I paid the game like everyone else, so I deserve the same treatment, but they still don’t repair this damn bug that makes their game unplayable maybe if I say things like free hong kong look at us

4 Likes

That’s what I said before. Unless some streamer is having the same issue they’ll take their sweet time fixing things and it’s been like that for ages. Community reports bugs in PTR Bug Report forum? Nah. Streamer says “hey apparently there’s this bug ruining my games”? Blizz gets right on it.

“What do you want guys we already replied yesterday just wait another day, geez!”

Well on the the not-so-bright side it’s like playing a new arcade mode of Overwatch in every game :joy:

3 Likes

the number of players having this issue must be massive if so many are here… look at all the other bug reports… not many players come on here to check to say they have the issue too yet with this many players having the issue no streamer does… that just unlucky for us.

2 Likes

Same here. Really been looking forward to playing ranked after my classes but now the game in unplayable cause I can’t hear people sneak up on me, bullet sound effects or ult voice lines.

1 Like

Same here. It gets really frustrating.

I come from the forums in Spanish and if they don’t listen to you much less to us

1 Like

two days to fix an issue that wasn’t there before the update for at least 5.2k players who came to this thread is normal for a small indie company…:unamused::unamused::unamused:

5 Likes

don’t worry they don’t care about anyone

4 Likes

sigh, got same issue here… I tried reinstalling it but it didn’t work…It’s so annoying that I have to stop playing. Hope it will get fixed soon.

3 Likes

Still with the same audio bug. Any news on the fix?

1 Like

Another one here. Help us Blizzard

Yep. Same here. Adding to the pile. I guess we’ll have to patiently wait and hope it’ll get fixed.

same here. super annoying. i tried reinstalling because I thought something was messed up on my end but its an in game bug. reaaaaallll annoying.

Im having the same problem… BLIZZARD HELP US

1 Like

It’s 4:30 PM @ Blizz, I wonder if they’ll send out a patch today before they’re done for the day :<