Sound bug on patch 1.41

I think we ought to be happy that the community is so aggressively lobbying for this fix, it shows that the playerbase cares. A lot. This one post has 7-8x comments compared to most recent bug reports. People care, they want it fixed, and we’re waiting for this small indie company to fix it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I mean, if you lock the thread, people will just start making new ones because they won’t find answers anywhere.

The problem isn’t solved, the thread should stay open till we get a fix.

4 Likes

The bug was reported a while back on the ptr and yet the devs let it go to live. They had plenty of time to fix the bloody thing. If they couldn’t fix it then the patch should have been delayed.

Sadly we have to yell and scream at this company before they will bother to do anything…

5 Likes

To be fair, if no one uses the PTR, devs can’t know there’s a bug.
I don’t have that issue.

There were posts about it.

3 Likes

The bug was reported a while back on the ptr and yet the devs let it go to live

This is not an accident, but a trend. Last year, I wrote to them for a week about a bug with loading Ash’s weapons on (when they first going to PTR). Of course, no one fixed anything and it was passed in live.
And the topic was long and readable.

proof:

Nov '18
This is no longer serious, Blizzard. We believed that you were solving a problem, but it turned out that we simply did not pay attention to us!

sry for bad eng :c

4 Likes

ok we get it it happening to alot of us. now does anybody know how to fix it??

1 Like

Well it’s not a fix but it does something.

Blizzard is working on it but you can’t really fix it yourself sadly enough.

Has anyone tried playing from 2 different PCs?
and see was it because of the window version thing.

I did, bfs pc worked completely fine for me.

Same goes for me, both my pc’s are encountering no issues.

i m having the same problem thought it was only me. Junk revenge runs wells except other arcades and modes. hope they do smth quick about it. ; )

been 24h for such game breaking bug that happens to so many players and they are working on it so could take days for all we know.

i just want to play… please update us…

3 Likes

Ok it’s unbearable. Like completly unplayable.

Can someone be so nice and quote me once they give us a statement or fix something :slight_smile: ?

I have the same Problem , i play the game everything goes fine , and BOOM i see a symetra wall out of nowhere and im like oh maybe i didn’t hear it , after 30 secondes i hear her screaming her ultimate . Please fix this fast

1 Like

yeah same …

Mine too, thought it was just me, thanks for the post

i have this problem after playing this patch ofr more than 1h, today i came to home for play some Ow i cant hear ultimates and the sound have delay. I was trying unable audio stuff like Dolby or Windows Sonic but didnt get it fixed

same issue here. its impossible to play