Sound bug on patch 1.41

19 hours ago they have enough info for a quick fix… still a game breaking issue. Come on Blizz give us an update.

6 Likes

For me this is the very same

Same issue here. Sometimes it works, sometimes sounds lags behind, but most of the time nothing at all. Pls fix!

1 Like

Yep! I have this error too some sounds come at the right time and some are delayed and some don’t play at all, menu sounds seem to be working for me perfectly fine but in game it’s a mess.

1 Like

Still no news? No fix? Nothing? :frowning:
Man it makes me sad tho I want to play so bad :frowning: was so excited for this event…

14 Likes

You got to give this one Indian who does all the coding for OW a break.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue too, the audio is so delayed it’s hard to tell who and when a person is ulting. Hope a fix gets released soon, I can’t play competitive like this :frowning:

Same problem here
ESport of the year ladies and gentleman

Same audio problem! It´s definely unplayable!

Small indie company btw

Probably will take at least a week to fix this

3 Likes

same here,I can’t play without the ult voices or the footsteps

theyre working on it, they needed enough dxdiag info from players who are experiencing the problem.
the event is playable, its fine, nothing is broken there. just anything else is broke

Any update on the fix? The game is still unplayable. I would imagine this bug is the top priority, so I hope to see a fix for it soon. I just hate to not be able to play when I actually have time to play.

4-2 in SilentWatch today
I’m good at playing without sound :joy:
95% of the time I don’t understand what is happening on the battlefield

I have this bug too! Thank you Blizzard! Nice patch.

1 Like

I wonder if this is a challenge on youtube. “playing without ult sounds see how I do!”

1 Like

I had hoped it would be fixed by the time I woke up, but I guess not…

4 Likes

Like the other person, this didn’t work for me.

i hope this gets fixed soon cos it is so hard to play like this. i tried turning on the subs for the time being to help when i play but it just isn’t the same

Soo
is this going to get fixed today or what?

1 Like