Soo .. Same content cycle, but worse?

I agree dude. Game is in a pretty bad state at the moment.
A clan system has been asked for ages by the community. And honestly, it’s way easier to make than a hero, a game mode or a map… they just don’t care despite what they’re saying about listening.

At the moment, if it doesn’t bring cash, it’s of no interest to them.
The shop updates had more priority than fixing actual heroes for crying out loud. They had the audacity to release a Mei skin to buy when Mei was still down for maintenance.

Wrath of the bride was kind of nice but with no replayability. You’ve done it a few times and you’re done. Their grind challenges were no fun at all.

At one point, maybe they’ll add maps and game modes to their forsaken BP…

MMO player, not FPS player. So he was way too excited over whole shooter part, which would just make game more boring, in accordance to his wishes.

Somehow Overwatch managed to combine worst aspects of both genres - monotonous grind of MMO and brainless fragfest of FPS. What’s left is to add second worst aspects from both sides - random chances of MMO(grr) and “dead before you know what hit you” of FPS - to create truly devilish kind of game.

Blizzard really knows how to disappoint its players especially literally taking credit for old recycled skins and playing it off as a new content is plain ridiculous. Is freaking horrendous what they are doing to a game which I used to love.

There are no rewards at all especially in this Lunar New Year event for OW1 players that are still playing the game today. There is essentially NOTHING worth my time to grind anything for this event itself.

OW2 constantly promotes is PVE before it was launch and up to day there is only the Wrath of the Bride event. Up until date, nothing new besides that. No PVE content that deal into its lore. Worse of is new heroes are constantly being locked behind a P2W function like a ‘Battlepass’, it is essentially killing the game which I once loved.

Just what in the hell are you doing Blizzard?! Are you listening to the players at all.

1 Like