Some changes on moira?

Most of the time, if i soloq, unlucky, if i make a group, try to find people and stuff, the enemy team as a smurf, NOT ALWAYS, but most of the time

Sym and Zarya needs to actually track, Moira only has to aim at the general direction of the enemy and even though itā€™s not autolocked it still damages waaay further than the actual hitbox, as you can see on this image.

prnt dot sc/nas3cn

As i said a milion times (i know people dont read every reply but here we go) its mostly about my team, i play mostly tanks on comp, theres always some moira ruining everything, and i dont main tank cause I cant aim or whatever, its cause ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY DPS IN COMP, GOD ITS ALWAYS INSTALOCKED, 1 of every 1002132891312793banana472384723 games you can go dps

I wince when I see people posting about nerfing healers. pls weā€™ve been beaten down enough. mercy had 9 straight nerfs in a row, we donā€™t want a repeat, weā€™re just trying to help you stay alive i promise :joy::joy:

Reminds me of last time i played.
We had a really good Moira and she stopped a dragon blade all by herself!
(And yes, the Genji did legitimately get outplayed).

Reminds me of a comp match where an enemy moira was basically a dps and a support ar the same time. Our team was basically throwing tho.

This is why i think Moira is mostly balanced, and is simply too much of a skill check hero whose skill ceiling is too low.

Hey i play everything on this game, including support, but it doesnt matter the amount of nerfs someone gets if they dont make a good change, but not saying mercy needs nerfs shes good tho

1 Like

Tanks hardcounter moira. She does pathetic amount of damage to any tanks outside of using kamehameha and even that can be avoided by backing off behind walls.

Whatā€™s the issue here again?

I also hate moira cause today i went genji, i bladed moira 4 times but she survived with the orb

1 hp Genji dives into enemy backline.
Gets killed by Moira.

Genji: NeRf

Its not ok when, a 200 hp genji full health, blades and cant kill a moira with 4 hits when she uses orb

Honestly as a Moira main, she does not do anywhere near as much damage as you think she does and sheā€™s squishy as sh1t. Without her orbs there would be zero point in playing her, she really needs them.

Healing orb can do some mad healing but ive tried that trick vs dragon blade and unless i do it perfectly, i get out damaged.

Healing orb being so disproportionately useful over its counter part is another reason she could use some changes though.

FOR THE 162382194632457324732462374TH TIME ITS MORE ABOUT MY TEAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, k thx :3

Nerf moira because your team sucks and canā€™t deal with her? Or players play dps moira more than heal moira?

ok.jpg

Donā€™t know i donā€™t play her, i mentally refuse myself to play her

How about you keep track of her cooldowns if sheā€™s a threat to you.

I donā€™t shatter if Zarya has her bubbles.
I donā€™t use Orisaā€™s ult if Moira has coaless.
I donā€™t Valkyrie if nano blade goes off.

Like, dude, you donā€™t just hit Q and expect to win.

Counterargument: Buff Moira.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just so annoying when you canā€™t kill some 200 hp hero wtih 4 hits

cries

Heā€™s already made up his mind about Moira being OP cuz he canā€™t kill her as gengu. Despite never playing as Moira. =)

1 Like

This is a lovely concept.

1 Like