Sombra's Detrimental Bugs 2: Electric Boogaloo

It’s a good title, but it’s not quite as good as calling it:

Sombra’s Detrimental bugs 2: Sombra’s Pride

3 Likes

Perhaps you are thinking about the widow mine? When translocating as Sombra that effect goes away, but I don’t think translocating has ever cleared the nade effect.

1 Like

New bug has been discovered by WorstSombra, now Hacked health packs will now show that they belong to the enemy.

2 Likes

I mean, I guess at least this one isn’t gamebreaking

Maybe, but they’re still the other 11 bugs that need to be addressed. Hopefully soon.

1 Like

It’d be really confusing if there are two Sombras. Considering all the bugs she has, this one is just funny to me.

1 Like

It’s the silliest one, but it’s still a bug.

Also a meme to share:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/sombra-wars-trilogy/125928/48

1 Like

here is a quick poll

3 Likes

It is pretty disheartening, I mean we have 10+ different types of bugs, most of which should’ve already been fixed 6 months ago since the rest of the community already found out about them.

It’s not even a matter of IF they’ll fix the bugs, but WHEN they’ll fix them.

1 Like

Great work on this collation, and thanks to Snortinator for making it even easier to traverse. I hope that soon we’ll actually hear something about this, rather than no word. We knew about the doom fixes being sorted long before they were and it alleviated a lot of the anger that doomfist players felt with regard to his (similarly game-breaking) bugs.

No problem dude, just happy to be working towards a common goal of fixing Sombra. We just need the same action for Doomfist taken for her bugs too, just hoping now it doesn’t go over 6 months with no acknowledgement.

Also to add, 4.3 has been recently added, taken from Lt.Eddy’s recent video.

1 Like