Sombra's Detrimental Bugs 2: Electric Boogaloo

With the PTR changes up, this needs to be addressed:

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/SombraMains/comments/8p0sre/red_alert_new_sombra_bug_on_ptr/

Blizzard, what is this? Why is this a thing?!

2 Likes

Here. I’ll link it for you

1 Like

You’re a saint, mate.

1 Like

Not only did they not fix any of Sombra’s current bugs, they introduced new ones. Should we laugh or cry by now? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Do both. It’s how i feel all the time. :joy:

3 Likes

As I said elsewhere, ThejN…

Disappointment, rage, frustration and soul-crushing despair in Spanish.

Again, how did I do that? I don’t speak Spanish in any capacity.

This is beyond ridiculous. Sombra is already riddled with bugs and now she gets more?! I’m beginning to feel like they are doing it on purpose so they can laugh at us. First it takes ages for her bugs to get acknowledged and then they claim to have “fixed” some, but it’s very obvious that the bugs remain. Then nothing but silence and new bugs.

It’s like they know Sombra’s the best character and they do everything in their power to keep her down while pushing the TImey Limey and 13-year-old Weeb Self-Insert as the game’s most prominent characters.

1 Like

This is horrendous. Sombra used to only have only 5+ bugs when I made the original post on December 2017, now over 6 months later, she as accumulated up to 12 bugs!?

Is it that they can’t fix Sombra and they’re just can’t tell us that? Cause that would explain a lot.

1 Like

Their silence says everything in regards to that.

3 Likes

It’s been 6 months since we got any acknowledgement of the bugs being “looked into”; if they haven’t mentioned anything relating to the bugs as of now, I can’t confidently say they are even KNOW about the bugs.

1 Like

Hah, Blizzard stealth nerfed her again. When I hit Sombra with Ana’s grenade she doesn’t clear the effect after translocating anymore. Lol.

Hum I’m pretty sure that’s how it’s supposed to be.
Translocating doesn’t clear any ongoing effect afaik.

I just got clickbaited again. The title gets me every time.

Join the cause, save the Sombra dream… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She tortures tanks though. I feel like a lab mouse.

She also zaps you when you get to the cheese too.

That’s not a reason for a hero to be buggy.

2 Likes

I don’t this is a feature, since it’s just a movement ability. Not like Tracer’s Recall that reverts everything.

Clickbaited how? It’s pretty straightforward that it’s about Sombra and her bugs.

The title makes me laugh.

+1 just because of title