Sombra's Detrimental Bugs 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hah, Blizzard stealth nerfed her again. When I hit Sombra with Ana’s grenade she doesn’t clear the effect after translocating anymore. Lol.

Hum I’m pretty sure that’s how it’s supposed to be.
Translocating doesn’t clear any ongoing effect afaik.

I just got clickbaited again. The title gets me every time.

Join the cause, save the Sombra dream… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She tortures tanks though. I feel like a lab mouse.

She also zaps you when you get to the cheese too.

That’s not a reason for a hero to be buggy.

2 Likes

I don’t this is a feature, since it’s just a movement ability. Not like Tracer’s Recall that reverts everything.

Clickbaited how? It’s pretty straightforward that it’s about Sombra and her bugs.

The title makes me laugh.

+1 just because of title

It’s a good title, but it’s not quite as good as calling it:

Sombra’s Detrimental bugs 2: Sombra’s Pride

3 Likes

Perhaps you are thinking about the widow mine? When translocating as Sombra that effect goes away, but I don’t think translocating has ever cleared the nade effect.

1 Like

New bug has been discovered by WorstSombra, now Hacked health packs will now show that they belong to the enemy.

2 Likes

I mean, I guess at least this one isn’t gamebreaking

Maybe, but they’re still the other 11 bugs that need to be addressed. Hopefully soon.

1 Like

It’d be really confusing if there are two Sombras. Considering all the bugs she has, this one is just funny to me.

1 Like

It’s the silliest one, but it’s still a bug.

Also a meme to share:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/sombra-wars-trilogy/125928/48

1 Like

here is a quick poll

3 Likes

It is pretty disheartening, I mean we have 10+ different types of bugs, most of which should’ve already been fixed 6 months ago since the rest of the community already found out about them.

It’s not even a matter of IF they’ll fix the bugs, but WHEN they’ll fix them.

1 Like

Great work on this collation, and thanks to Snortinator for making it even easier to traverse. I hope that soon we’ll actually hear something about this, rather than no word. We knew about the doom fixes being sorted long before they were and it alleviated a lot of the anger that doomfist players felt with regard to his (similarly game-breaking) bugs.

No problem dude, just happy to be working towards a common goal of fixing Sombra. We just need the same action for Doomfist taken for her bugs too, just hoping now it doesn’t go over 6 months with no acknowledgement.

Also to add, 4.3 has been recently added, taken from Lt.Eddy’s recent video.

1 Like