Sombra's Delay is Whats Killing Her. 😍

This. So much easier for anyone else to kill me as Mercy when Sombra has the spread she does. The only time to fear the hack is during a team fight when you are getting cornered.

The biggest use she has right now is EMP. Though I did enjoy ulting once on Ilios while Mercy was trying to GA to someone since she was falling off the map and she immediately dropped down to her death.

3 Likes

You missed Lucio, who’s the most vulnerable healer to Sombra.

2 Likes

No. They are trying to ignore Bastion. There is no place for Sombra :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot, Bastion just doesn’t exist in Blizzards mind.

1 Like

Without healing song, sure, but if your aim is decent you can take her out or get her to back off. I just don’t feel like, “Oh, $#!+ I am getting flanked by Sombra!” unless I am on Zenyatta or Ana.

2 Likes

No it’s 100% the most effective on Lucio, his gun does less damage than Ana and Zen and not being able to wallride,boop, speed boost or heal actually makes you extremely vulnerable. Also, even if you just hack him and don’t kill him he has 6 seconds of being an NPC.

1 Like

Not 1v1 but it does guarantee less healing for the enemy team its a team game yes?

1 Like

Well she is a carry hero shes useless or is the reason you win not often is she somewhere in the middle

1 Like

Been there, felt that. Sombra is the only hero that is both incredibly fun to me but also incredibly aggravating to play.

4 Likes

Her stealth delay needs to be decreased or removed, and has been needed for awhile. I have no problem with the emp delay because it’s such a strong ability. The hack 2 second cooldown is pretty dumb but if they want to keep it as long as they fix the bugs that randomly break her back that ability should be fine (the cast time and function are both good). As for translocator I would love the ability to cancel one and put it on cooldown, or increase her throwing velocity. Her stealth delay needs to be addressed at the very least.

3 Likes

Guess you and I play differently because I don’t have issues defending myself as Lucio while hacked.

1 Like

Why would Zen and Ana, both of which have better guns be harder to defend themselves than Lucio who had a worse gun
 I do play Lucio but wallriding and booping are incredibly important for him to win duals, without those abilities his chances of winning a dual are lower than Mercy with her pistol.

2 Likes

Hack disables Zenyatta’s shield leaving him with incredibly reduced HP which is easy to finish off. If Ana doesn’t land her shots she can’t use grenade to heal herself/damage Sombra. Lucio is more forgiving.

1 Like

But if you land all 3 of Lucio shots as body shots he does 60 dps. If you land 1 Ana bullet it does 70 dps.

Not only that but Anas projectile is faster, is in a bigger burst which May force Sombra to translocation away after getting hit twice compared to Lucio where she can translocate with only 20 hp left and Ana players rely more on hitting their shots while Lucio players may not be used to dualing without boop or speed boost.

Ana can also still heal while hacked.

2 Likes

The devs explained why she needs delays,so the enemy has time to react and fight back,they also stated if they made her shoot from stealth they would have to make her gun weaker or decrease her clip.

1 Like

I like those ideas honestly.

Feels bad honestly

I completely agree with you 100%

I feel bad for the hero, but it’s because I know Sombra’s weakness.

Being able to cancel translocator would be pretty cool. It’s pretty sad if I’m honest