Sombra's Delay is Whats Killing Her. 😍

This.

Because with Brigitte the entire forum exploded in a consuming fire of rage to nerf her, and there is only a few mega threads with sombra.

1 Like

Exactly, That is why I am trying my best to help represent and be the goal voice of Sombra.

They still need to strike a balance of community and their own judgement because the entire genji main population, and owl, who have no experience with Sombra, kicked and screamed saying, “hacks to fast!” So there went the Developer team, rushing to tend their needs. Sombra, who at the time was close to perfected balance, was struck down because of angry support/genji mains, and Overwatch’s baby, OWL. Now they need to fix her bugs, hopefully take away the hack cd, and give her a speed boost, because then, she’ll be a new kind of flanker, who’s cc substitutes for her rather lacking damage. I wonder if they aren’t doing this either because they think other things are more important, or they don’t want to buff a flanker who counters Brigitte and supports.

1 Like

I suppose, her statistic proves otherwise that she needs a buff.

1 Like

As if you needed another reason… I have learned that it is better for heroes to come out op than weak because it takes to long to fix. But with Sombra, when they did “fix” her, she still wasn’t done, and the 2 hack cd, the clunkyness, and her bugs make her feel like a drag. Blizzard needs to do something and I hope they do something by the time I come out of a month long trip.

1 Like

Exactly.

Wait… I just realized we were preaching to the choir just now lmao. I made a poll about this.

1 Like

Self Bump for awareness.

Bump denied. Reevaluation.

1 Like

Sobs while bumping this thread lol.

Woah this thread is bumpin!

1 Like

Ofc Sombra doesn’t need buffs. She’s in contenders right?

1 Like

But real talk, people not knowing how to follow up on sombra and her low qol are what’s killing her.

1 Like

Hopefully, it been a while since this thread was trending lol.

Sombra is a MUST PICK lol we need to nerf her since she is being used in the contenders :wink:

This I also true as well.

She’d be busted with no delay on stealth.

1 Like

This tread is not asking for them to remove the delay, all we are asking is for them to simply reduce it from 0.7 seconds to 0.5 seconds.

and if that sees too much of a negative effect then they can play around with it on the PTR and give it a 0.6 second cast.

I think it may be detecting a double click on the button, throw and translocate.

What I’d like to know is why does translocator fail to work at all sometimes. I can deploy it in spawn where no enemy should be able to destroy it, and then when I need it nothing happens. Are there some abilities or weapons that cancel it? Other than being hacked of course.

1 Like