Sombra Wars Trilogy

84 Likes

Perfect.

12character

6 Likes

Sombra will return as a force ghost

5 Likes

When I saw the LOS and 2 sec cooldown nerfs in the patch notes.

42 Likes

Sombra Wars Episode I: The Phantom Translocator

26 Likes

Blizzard telling their programmers to push the Sombra nerfs to live.

64 Likes

Bastion mains when they saw Sombra was getting a buff:

h
ttps://giphy.com/gifs/star-wars-its-a-trap-lk0TFUdop2JTW

3 Likes

46 Likes

36 Likes

Blizzard: “We’re going to keep an eye on Sombra”
Sombra mains : “That’s no eye. It’s a space station.”

89 Likes

I hated Sombra is those 2 weaks, the least I had fun in the game. the .15 seconds reduce on hack time brought it border line to my reaction time, which is not great.

They could have buffed her in another way, they just made her less fun to play agains’t, and OP in the pro META

1 Like

When Sombra was about to get nerfed…Blizzard said

And a million voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

36 Likes

Perhaps Activision is more suitable as Blizz barely get any control.
#FreeOW

Stay Positive
Generic Toast

2 Likes

Every hero should be unfun to play against… if they’re fun to play against they’re very underpowered

18 Likes

This could all be avoided by fixing Sombra’s bugs and buffing her, Blizzard, just saying!

3 Likes

Literally crying laughing at these xD

6 Likes

Need a level 3 friend here
h ttps://i.redditmedia.com/AeFi29v0_PqxEmxc1O4DZ6slqJ3SDTTZqHvHHgiEamo.jpg?w=1024&s=389f32baa3fccdb247e67d86fb250a1e

3 Likes

I am more afraid about Zenyatta standing on his two legs…

5 Likes

https://i.redditmedia.com/AeFi29v0_PqxEmxc1O4DZ6slqJ3SDTTZqHvHHgiEamo.jpg?w=1024&s=389f32baa3fccdb247e67d86fb250a1e

35 Likes

when I fight other heroes I can use my abilities, in an ability based game. This is where sombra kicks in.

“but you can still use primary”, and sombra can use her too, and her smg with 60 bullets can do a damage, don’t pretent its a pillow shooting gun.

yes stun abilities are not fun to play against either, but they stun you for a short time, and then you can just keep fighting with you abilities.

also I like playing against Rein, Winston, S76, McCree, Hog, Lucio, Moira, Mercy, Zen and even Hanzo in some cases, and some of those heroes are in the META.

1 Like