Sombra Wars Trilogy

I hated Sombra is those 2 weaks, the least I had fun in the game. the .15 seconds reduce on hack time brought it border line to my reaction time, which is not great.

They could have buffed her in another way, they just made her less fun to play agains’t, and OP in the pro META

1 Like

When Sombra was about to get nerfed…Blizzard said

And a million voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

36 Likes

Perhaps Activision is more suitable as Blizz barely get any control.
#FreeOW

Stay Positive
Generic Toast

2 Likes

Every hero should be unfun to play against… if they’re fun to play against they’re very underpowered

18 Likes

This could all be avoided by fixing Sombra’s bugs and buffing her, Blizzard, just saying!

3 Likes

Literally crying laughing at these xD

6 Likes

Need a level 3 friend here
h ttps://i.redditmedia.com/AeFi29v0_PqxEmxc1O4DZ6slqJ3SDTTZqHvHHgiEamo.jpg?w=1024&s=389f32baa3fccdb247e67d86fb250a1e

3 Likes

I am more afraid about Zenyatta standing on his two legs…

5 Likes

https://i.redditmedia.com/AeFi29v0_PqxEmxc1O4DZ6slqJ3SDTTZqHvHHgiEamo.jpg?w=1024&s=389f32baa3fccdb247e67d86fb250a1e

35 Likes

when I fight other heroes I can use my abilities, in an ability based game. This is where sombra kicks in.

“but you can still use primary”, and sombra can use her too, and her smg with 60 bullets can do a damage, don’t pretent its a pillow shooting gun.

yes stun abilities are not fun to play against either, but they stun you for a short time, and then you can just keep fighting with you abilities.

also I like playing against Rein, Winston, S76, McCree, Hog, Lucio, Moira, Mercy, Zen and even Hanzo in some cases, and some of those heroes are in the META.

1 Like

I knew Sombra was a cat person :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s so choppy. It’s my first time trying to make gifs.

51 Likes

*looks at choppiness *

Like a glitch in the system…

22 Likes

You were supposed to fix the bugs, not make them worse, Blizzard!

23 Likes

It’s over, Anakin Sombra mains. I have the high ground ability to nerf Sombra!

You underestimate my power our dedication and love for an intersting character.

Don’t do it!

AAAAHHHHHH

N E R F

21 Likes

I can understand the nerf Sombra had because let’s be honest, hack going through where it shouldn’t have is unfair.
What I honestly just can’t accept was the knee-jerk reaction Blizzard did to appease the complaints. All we ever had was a devpost stating they would be toning her down and they did it so suddenly that it completely invalidates the PTR’s purpose.
Sombra players had no time to adjust, nor did they even have any idea of what the nerf would be.
Not only that, Sombra, literally a master hacker is ironically riddled with bugs herself, everyone else keeps getting fixes but so far none of hers are actually fixed.

13 Likes

After many years, Sombra is unfrozen from carbonite to see if her bugs were fixed.

6 Likes

To be honest, wouldn’t matrix memes be more appropriate?

11 Likes

This thread makes me happy in a sad way

6 Likes

Her gun rarely kill you unless her team helps her, I remember I was playing Rein when Sombra got her buff, and I only got killed by her a few times only, I don’t even found her unfun to fight against

7 Likes