Sombra Versus Tracer šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø

I agree with everything except Widowmaker shouldnā€™t counter Sombra invis. I am a bit biased ofc for maining her, but she is still quite fast to hit and she effectively counters EMP.

1 Like

At least Sombra has a cool hero design. :no_mouth:
Never liked Tracers trashy look and hyper-annoying personalityā€¦

3 Likes

Tracer is so annoying tbhā€¦

1 Like

I really sick of tracer. Her damage is just too much. I donā€™t find it fair that she have this mobility, do crazy about of damage and have tiny hit box. We got one hard counter but we need more hard counter to balance Tracer.

1 Like

Agreedā€¦ The thing with Mercy was she didnā€™t needed her h/s nerfedā€¦ The problem is and still will be the fact that resurrection is not earn-able.

Oh I see I was reading that in the wrong context. Coming from someone with about 4 hours on sombra the biggest issue I have with her is that even with the recent attempt at changing her playstyle and taking away some of that down time theres still way to much.
her whole schtick as a flanker is a joke right now too cause the lack of burst you mentioned.

• All tracer needs is to be close and she will only deal damage in bursts. She also has multiple ways to escape that are arguably second to none in the game (not complaining its justified by her HP in my opinion)
  • Genji has multiple ways to attack and he can combo them for his bursts genji can walk climb, double jump and has dash in any direction.
    But escaping with sombra always seems like its next to impossible on top of her having literally no burst damage. Trans is nice ability but the fact that its thrown and then teleported makes it really hard to escape with it your almost forced to commit. Her kit literally seems like its stretched too thin and is trying to be too much at once I honestly could see a rework in the near future for her although Iā€™m not sure how sombra players feel about that
1 Like

Tsk tsk tsk. She is balanced, especially with Brigitte them even telling the community that her damage has been reduced from 240 to 200 would effectively kill the forums with all those anger posts. Sure, high mobility and damage, but her health is lowww.

2 Likes

Same can be said about Sombra as well too.

Not only that, but a mediocre Mercy inherently gets the same value as a god tier ana.

1 Like

yeah :sweat_smile: at least we can look good while being trash.

3 Likes

I agree.

she is the definition of a glass cannon for sure.

Based on there recent rework attempts, I would strongly say I prefer them not to destroyed Sombra even furtherā€¦ let alone I donā€™t want them to do the same thing they did with Mercy and Hanzo and made them a must-pick.

1 Like

Yes and noā€¦ Like any other heroes it is clear as day to tell a good Mercy from a bad Mercyā€¦

Iā€™m in the minority on this Iā€™m aware but I like new sym shes a troll pick without a team that can work well together but once you find a good team the utility she brings is second to none and itā€™s not a ā€œwork around the troll pickā€ deal itā€™s more like she empowers the team in creative ways that are unique to her. A couple of buffs and I could see her in a really good spot. Hanzo on the other is a nightmare to go up against storm arrow is a cool concept but terrible in practice. And I think mercy is more a victim of how simple her kit is vs the vast amount of power it has even with rez deleted or earned it wouldnā€™t change the fact that she has the easiest and most consistent heal and damage boost in the game. So yeah Iā€™d be a little nervous too, but hey new torb iz right around the corner they have yet another chance to get a rework right lol

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

You two are just wrong. Sombraā€™s annoucement has been reduced greatly reduced and with Tracer you can ALWAYS hear her ā€œwooshā€ sounds from a good bit away.

Sombra has the much better element of surpriseā€¦not up for debate.

1 Like

Tracerā€™s clip empties faster and deals more damage.Sombra wastes a lot of time placing tpā€™s and hacking stuff.

1 Like

White knight. Lovely.

The devs simply donā€™t know where sombra fits in.

Iā€™ve always wondered though, what if Sombra gave up some hack duration (Maybe 4 seconds, down from 6) in order to get a decent boost in DPS/spread reduction. Sombra would still be able to hack and do her job, but she gives up hack duration in exchange for a faster time to kill.

1 Like