Sombra Versus Tracer 👯‍♀️

They were being sarcastic :wink: You need not worry - they weren’t serious

1 Like

Exactly this, and that is why I compared the two comparison.

This. This right here is why people hate Widowmaker, Doomfist, and Sombra. “There’s no time to react”, even though Sombra is BEEN HERE ALL ALONG, Doomfist is HERRRRAGGGGGHVHHHH, and Widowmaker can have her location traced back immediately because of the big red line and very quiet sounds she makes…

4 Likes

Either that, or I been seeing people suggesting to make her stealth without a cooldown, of course if she is knocked out of stealth via damage… then it would be put on a cooldown, but even so I don’t know.

1 Like

That seems reasonable, but i’d personally be happy with 4. But tbh the damage threshold should be raised to 20.

1 Like

The things you missed is Sombra’s passive always shows their health bar if below 100% and that Tracer’s recall automatically will reload Tracer’s gun

I laughed when I saw this because the comparison is so true. Both Sombra and Ana have a lot more utility but isn’t a wanted pick because they carry too many negatives.

Here’s what they have in common as for now.

People don’t seem to understand that utility doesn’t mean much when you have to work twice as hard along with carrying that many weaknesses.

9 Likes

Yeah, like I said… I am one fo the fews who do understand people frustration… but that at the same time, they also need to understand that you can’t keep suppressing Sombra one step forward, two steps back method.

That is even if we get a damage threshold, but personally I don’t want a damage threshold.

1 Like

I thought I put those two up there… Let me go right ahead and put those two up there now.

as for you comment, I agree so much.

4 Likes

If Widowmaker uses infr-sight she can’t be invincible. SHE ALREADY COUNTERS ME DON’T.

2 Likes

I remember reading that wonderful thread when you made it… Very Well Organized and a Job Well Done!

pretty impressive that there is finally some truth in a Sombra thread

2 Likes

I personally hate when that happens :sweat_smile: as soon as I hear Widow ult, I literally de-cloak and either t-bag the floor for 15 seconds or dance for the remainder time left.

1 Like

This is the last straw. Sombra takes extraordinary amounts of skill to be played even at her skill floor. Her gameplay is inhumanly complex.

2 Likes

Thank you! I just recently changed it to make it much more cleaner. I always end up having to quote from my own post over and over again though lol.

I made that post because for being a Sombra and Ana main I’ve just come to realize over time how much my two mains have in common. The devs treatment towards them just shows.

I can understand the fear from Sombra but I just don’t understand the fear from Ana they have with her.

Every time Sombra gets a change she loses more than she gains.

Every time Ana gets a change they ignore the actual problems with Ana.

Then they hold a strong stand of believing if they give Sombra or Ana what they need they will become OP.

Reaper is an example of a character where they gave him everything they said that would make him OP plus more and it didn’t happen. I believe Reaper struggles because a character like Dva is in the game that causes job to be a tank buster harder. Because if the Dva knows what she is doing he struggles hard.

6 Likes

Tracer does more disruptive-damage with less downtime, simple as that.

Edit: Also she’s A LOT less team reliant.

2 Likes

First off. Great thread it’s clear you put alot of time into it.
I agree with nearly everything including sombra requiring more skill to do what equals out to effectively less impact but the skill gap between mercy and ana is absolutely insane and I feel like thats a little unfair of a comparison. Sombra requires more skill certainly but it’s not a gap that huge

1 Like

Lol I love the edit :wink: but think you meant to say this.

1 Like

omg i’m gonna start doing that. :joy:

i don’t get why widow’s ult counters sombra’s invis tho? it’s supposed to be a wall hack, not a ‘find invis players’ hack.

1 Like

So true.

1 Like