Sombra Stealth Buffs LIVE!

As you may know, or maybe some of you have been knowing since Sombra was released, she is literally nowhere to be seen in Competitive now, she even has the Lowest Winrate and Pickrate out of EVERY hero because of it.

Isn’t that such a great Stealth buff? Gawlee I just love the recent changes Sombra has been getting! :blush:

/s

53 Likes

Honestly playing with her when she was ok was one of the worse OW experiences. They need to rework hack so its not so cancerous and stealth so its not complete bull crap along with the translocator complete and utter get out of jail card before they seriously buff her. Her kit is just pure cancer. Like old hook/scatter shot/team rez for her entire kit to shame levels of cancer.

At least with brigitte/mei you see can see them coming, sombra is hello, now you can’t play the game for 6 seconds except basic walking speed with primary fie! O look an emp to boot for a grand old total of 14 seconds of being unable to play my character. Fun.

7 Likes

What? Sombra literally does the same thing you do when you’re hacked… she has no offensive abilities, all she can do is strafe and shoot her gun which is most likely worse than her opponents, and her only self sustain during a fight is literally leaving the fight.

32 Likes

My bae is back in the fight

She needs serious help. I’m tired of people saying x will make her op. She has never been op. People just don’t wont her to viable because they can’t use thier abilities. Sombra is the easiest character to fight off in the game.

10 Likes

What’s the point in repeating the same post idea on a daily basis

2 Likes

You got my hopes up for a second >:c

3 Likes

Sombra and Bastion are invisible, they move so slowly that the Devs can’t see them

1 Like

The more the Devs ignore us the more posts we make.

3 Likes

Hey, you took that joke from me.

I got hacked and got hit by EMP while playing Moira yesterday, I ignored it and lived. Unless you’re playing a hero like Doomfist, hack is just a small inconvenience.

1 Like

Why? Because she took away your abilities for 6 whole seconds? I could understand if you were saying this about Tracer melting you or Genji spamming RMB and jumping over you or Winston sticking to you and not leaving you alone, but we’re talking about an offense hero that took away your abilities for 6 seconds.

An escape ability, a movement ability that can’t be used as a viable escape, a weapon that’s arguably the worst offense weapon and an ability that took away your abilities for 6 seconds.
“Pure cancer.”

If you honestly believe Hack was as bad as Scatter and launch Hook then I don’t know what to say to you.
One of them stopped you from using your abilities for 6 seconds and the others stopped you from doing anything for 10 seconds plus however long it takes you to get back in the fight, which one is worse?

You’re blowing Sombra completely out of proportion. Sombra doesn’t become some rampant death machine once she hacks you, all Hack did was make it a fair fight (and even then she could still lose these encounters because her weapon is difficult to use effectively and other heroes have better primary weapons than her).

Gee, it’s almost as if ultimate abilities are made to be strong, who’d have thought it?

3 Likes

I can’t quite figure out the hate some people have for getting hacked, it’s not like you can’t shoot back. I suppose pressing mouse 1 is difficult for those people?

3 Likes

Right? I mean there’s a few heroes who get neutered by Hack (Lucio, Doomfist, and Reinhardt), but that’s a fault of their character design, not Sombra’s. Although, Lucio shouldn’t be the only healer that can’t heal when hacked.

Basic walking speed and primary fire so basically Sombra in a in combat situation?

It would be a shame to actually have to only use your primary fire to get kills… you know like Sombra.

2 Likes

It took me 3 reads of the post to get it.

Honestly, buffing stealth would make her more fun to play. Whether that’s balanced is another matter.

Umm… no? I saw it on a Tumblr meme yesterday.

I came up with that 3 days ago.

They tuk muh joke :confused:

1 Like

If she’s no where in Comp did they remove here? because i would love that…