Sombra nerf when?

amazing, as a sombra main im not ashamed to say this is a great change and a welcomed change.

20 Likes

you made me laught more then the usual with this. thanks im stealing this btw

11 Likes

And once again everyone overreacted for nothing

30 Likes

Forget it…
not playable… by this she will be nerfed to the ground…
you are eliminating all Sombra in game… period.

123 Likes

tears incoming :joy:

19 Likes

When’s this next patch coming?

Because I need it.

10 Likes

I agree entirely with the LOS checks. I appreciate the attention to detail.

13 Likes

That, is, fantastic. Thank you very kindly good sir, very well formulated changes.

2 Likes

Wow, this is actually quite good! Will she receive any compensation in return?

12 Likes

She deserves it. If you can’t hack the enemy with 0.65 cast time, then you deserve to lose the ability and reconsider repositioning.

47 Likes

I think the second change alone was more than enough but… eh… What can we do about it at this point…

14 Likes

If that’s how you interpret my previous post, you don’t understand Sombra challenges

3 Likes

looks at account

I can’t even find your account dude. What proof do you have that you’re a sombra main?

1 Like

The first change is unreasonable unless you add a damage threshold.

The second change is what was really needed.

Time to pack it up because Sombra is going back to <.5% playrate.

32 Likes

Please don’t do this. Please. I’d take a hack speed nerf any time over this.

62 Likes

It’s only 2 seconds, you’re talkin’ like they’re holding a knife to her throat

16 Likes

yep. By this, sombra is even worse than before.
please, instead of killing sombra, just reverse all the changes and give us back the old playable sombra.

35 Likes

OMG, just revert her them. Sombra is dead if they go through with this. Giving her a 2 seconds cooldown after a failed hack is ridiculous.

30 Likes

No.
Stop trying to hack mid firefight. If you try and are immediately inturrupted, trying 5 more times instead of outputting actual damage or getting out of there is the worst thing you can do.
I love these changes, particularly because the first gets sombra players to stop being bad and actually learn when to use hack instead of spamming it all the time, and the second because it should already be like that.

31 Likes

2 seconds matters a LOT in a fast-paced game like Overwatch, and for them to nerf her EMP charge because it ‘felt clunky and didn’t really mesh well with her kit’, and then implement this change? That’s straight up hypocritical.

37 Likes