Sombra needs a nerf

Can’t tell you how annoying it is to get hacked by someone who’s almost always invisible… Almost every game I’ve played since the buff has been a mess with hacks left and right. I’m literally unable to see her before I get hacked and murdered.

Add to that, it feels like the hacking is also happening faster than I can react to it, like, I see the hack incoming, and it’s already happened, even when I’m shooting her in the face and it’s not canceling it out.

Plus, it acts like it can go through walls and around corners. Literally was walking around earlier, and a Sombra breaks out of stealth from behind a wall and has me hacked before I even see her behind me coming from behind said wall. The hack was literally going through the wall or around the corner of the wall. Shouldn’t line of sight break hacks?

Either way, it’s pissing me off, and I’m ready to uninstall again.

7 Likes

Junkrat main calling for a sombra nerf. :joy:

45 Likes

Oh, boy. Here we go again.

10 Likes

If only this was possible. I hate to disprove your exaggeration but Sombra has to be completely unstealthed before even given the chance to hack you. So I would blame it on your eye sight or hero choice to the fact of why you can’t react to it.

19 Likes

Do it jeff! Fix her the stupid annoying mexican hacker

Oh I thought this would be a Nerf gun thread. This is disappointing.

13 Likes

LOS does break hack.
Hack cannot be done from stealth or for a brief delay after leaving it.
She has some of the lowest pick and winrates in the game. You have not seen her every game.

10 Likes

I don’t always play Junkrat (but it’s about all I can play anymore…).

because of ppl like you we have private profiles :wink:

6 Likes

She needs buffs. She’s garbage tied lol… sorry that you’re countered when hacked, maybe next time play safer…?

3 Likes

I know she has to be unstealthed, I’m saying the delay between stealth and hack needs to be longer (unless I’m just really laggy and can’t see her unstealth in time). What is the current delay time for stealth to hack?

Get better internet. That’s all a lag problem

2 Likes

Honestly it takes her longer to leave stealth than it does to hack you.

8 Likes

this is a joke, right?

4 Likes

…Then it must be on my end. I get hacked through a wall on my screen.

I can’t play this game anymore with my crappy internet if crap like this is going to happen to me.

Also, why the f is there so many words blocked here?

Ha! Good one. “Buff”. That’s a funny joke right there.

9 Likes

I literally have only one option for internet where I live. 5mbps is max.

No Sombra does not need a nerf.
This same Sombra is constantly hacking Doomfist to keep him from smashing you, Hammond to keep him from constantly Diving you, that Mei who keeps barely surviving because of cryo, that D.va who keeps eating your Moira’s healing orbs, that Tracer who keeps killing your healers.

2 Likes

…So you call unlimited stealth and teleporter timer a nerf? You’re joking, right?

This honestly makes me wonder how many Nerf/Buff this threads are because of crap butt internet. . . . .

3 Likes