Sombra needs a nerf

Yes “nerf” her back to her state pre “buff”.

0.7 decloak + 0.65 hack = 1.35 sec
Based on your descriptions you seem to be having lag issues.

3 Likes

Mcdonalds WiFi? I think so.

1 Like

You also have to account for the trade offs. Because of this change her stealth movement speed is also lowered meaning there are some jumps you can’t do anymore because of it. Nerfed

Her teleport can now be destroyed by the enemy. This is not really much of a nerf because if people found your teleport they would just camp it until you used it. I guess it’s a nerf because now they don’t have to do that.

She can no longer contest a point in stealth because it’s unlimited. This is a nerf to stalling.

5 Likes

Don’t think private profiles have helped lessen toxicity at all. I have been in games where someone calls someone out for having something to hide when they have a private profile and are playing bad.

1 Like

Lol uhh oh.

5 Likes

That doesn’t mean it’s not still a lag problem. Sombra is fine

…okay, yeah, it’s definitely happening in a second or less on my end. I can literally see her break out of stealth and hack immediately.

uninstalls until he moves far from his sh* hole area*

Its happening again Somvra lol

1 Like

I see… at this point I am like the devs lol I could careless.

2 Likes

I just wish they’d get rid of the permanent invisibility and translocater and I even main her on the side. I feel like I’m too adventurous with her now. I need to be more careful and actually feel like every second counts when invisible. That’s what made her exciting.

wait is this 4 real?

No. She does not.

1 Like

a gust of wind can cancel hack. You’re probably just missing.

1 Like

no its just someone with bad internet who doesn’t seem to know that he has bad internet.

1 Like

And on top of that she literally couldn’t alert the enemy team any louder that she is decloaking. If you can’t react to that we may as well just turn this into a turn based rpg.

Try actually playing Sombra and seeing how viable it is to decloak in someones face and hack them.

sombra being invisible and being able to hack… im sure thats not possible. When i played sombra in MH only other day after patch, i came out of invisibility?

Sombra’s already been nerfed, no need for anymore.

…did i miss a massive meta change in the week since I uninstalled?! Because as of a week ago she was a victim of the meta, underpowered, and niche, all at the same time

Doomfist nerf train is over now officially