Sombra needs a few slight nerfs

I doubt it. It would likely end up being on par, for a more balanced result overall.

I suppose not, but you’re right that Sombra almost gets those assassination kills now. If Sombra can just decloak and gun people down without any real counterplay, it’s going to feel massively unfair.

She’s bottom win rate at almost every rank, you guys need to get over yourselves.

The success that sombra achieves is situational. She can almost kill a target, or that target could suddenly be pocketed. So… idk. Ignoring big targets like dva, she struggles a bit.

Rebalancing her kit could lead to her being… more applicable and therefore have a higher winrate.

You get over yourself. I’m not asking for straight nerfs.

Hack EMP hack is cancer and EMP needs more counterplay. That is all.

1 Like

Yea I will take you as a troll as you clearly seem to be.

Either that or you just have no idea what your talking about in all that salt lol.

Aw you heard something you didn’t like and ran away. No wonder you play a character explicitly designed for cowards lol.

If you survive 18 seconds of hack you either killed the Sombra or your team is pocketing you. This only happen to me as a tank because i have a freaking huge health bar.

there is no point arguing with Sombra players honestly. Most of them want her to be “viable” but don’t want to trade anything she currently have for it. I mean, remember when she got buffed and they were claiming she was viable? because the way they see it viable mean hacking heroes through walls and abilities like cryo freeze or recall and it’s all good as long as they’re the ones doing it.

Look kid.

This is a forum we discuss stuff we make an argument and are ready to back it up.
If someone however comes and only Insultes others based on what they are discussing hes not gonna be takes seriously and he will just get reported.
And you anti-Sombras should better bring good arguments if you want one of the statistically worst performing Heroes to be nerfed.
Do you really have time for such childish stuff?

Well that’s just an advices but noone is gonna take you seriously if you continue like this…

1 Like

So does mei wall, yet that ability is often a death sentence on maps with narrow corridors/chokes. Damage isn’t everything and idk why this community is s damned focused on damage all the time while completely ignoring utility.

It’s the worst feeling for sombra, too. She hacks you because she wants to prevent you from using bubble and it still pops out. It often makes the hack useless.

Sombra’s hack will also go off when zen is using trans, you think zen will ever feel bad about it?

Anytime Sombra’s in a decent or good spot, the demand for nerfs are always in hot pursuit of her. I never see anyone complain about a hero as much as they do about Sombra, and I’d wager it’s because they signed up for a fps and can’t aim when Sombra forces them to.

It’s her selling point, her redeeming quality, the reason you choose her. You sacrifice damage in favor of disabling enemies and hopefully picking off the back line, if they don’t pick you off first with better aiming.

If they had to nerf Sombra, I’d prefer EMP didn’t strip away shield health. That’s it. She’s in a great spot otherwise, so learn how to aim and you’ll realize Sombra’s not the problem, but rather you are.

2 Likes

As Winston, I can’t jump away if the bubble breaks. As Zarya, I can’t give shield to my teammate.

Plus, Zarya or Winston bubbles don’t last long as the hack effect. Thus, it still favours Sombra a bit more when it happens.

Zen may feel bad as his trans was baited or he panic-ult. One ultimate is traded off with a normal ability.

I mainly wish Blizzard could make Sombra not able to hack EMP’d target. Hacking EMP’d target is pretty easy compared to hacking a normal target, especially melee characters like Reinhardt.

Aw I think someone is bit too salty about it.

Its just a game y u hav to be mad?
(Comes to my mind after reading this)

She doesnt need any nerfs btw. (And you can easily counter her too you know, just like everyone complains about how widow cant be countered ‘‘at all’’)

Plus it aint end of the world if you die once in a while when youre hacked, etc you know.

But it cost her the most valuable cooldown in her kit (twice) AND her ultimate. For a combo that does zero damage to you.

Now compare that to Mei’s freeze/blizzard/freeze combo that costs her no cooldowns and one ult and stops you from doing anything for 18 seconds.

Sombra is fine.