Sombra is not fine. Change my mind

After she was buffed, you still barely saw her. She is fine to be viable, and if you don’t want that, you just hate sombra.

1 Like

Wow, what a rational response.

They patched in the delay fairly quickly and I have a couple of friends who absolutely abused her during the time she didn’t have the delay.

It would be better off as a full MOBA with all the CC…

Abused her how? 20 charters.

1 tricking her to gain a lot of SR because of how good she was. Sombra META was actually a thing in higher ranks.

Post as of a few minutes ago from Scott says:

At least that’s a step in the right direction.

No, it didn’t exist. Nothing showed that it existed. People like you just made that up to get her nerfed. She was statistically not OP, if anything, her stats showed her being UP.

It was pretty obvious that it was a thing when you actually played the game in the higher ranks.

With that below average pickrate. Sure.
Now, of course she is going to have a large pick rate immediately after a buff, and she did. But people didn’t notice that it started falling very rapidly back to where it came from, and then the nerfs hit, and now we have this. Even in GM.

Okay… guess we are just going to ignore that the pros actually started playing without tanks during their scrims while Sombra was OP.

https://www.overbuff.com/heroes/sombra/trends

And I guess we’re going to ignore that in actual pro games, the sombra team lost most of the time or she got switched off.

No he raises a legit point actually. People are caring about the lore more than gameplay, which is what kills games. Sombra needs to be fixed, but people seem to care more about LGBT heroes (lore-wise, again) than fixing problems in the game itself.

1 Like

More than half the cast have CC, and have had CC since the launch of the game. Why are you now surprised that there is CC in the game? Why is this now a problem?

Since when? I remember you made maybe a dozen anti-CC threads, most of them specifically anti-Sombra threads in that two weeks - but NEVER said anything about no-tanking.

Also odd that no-tanking never made it to live in that time. Nor did it make it to Contenders.

You’re making stuff up. Stop it now.

Fix the hack bugs and she’ll be closer to a good pick

Yeah she’s fi-

Sorry my PC bugged out, what I mean to say is: Sombra is well bala-

There it is again…

She was a bad pick with the grace period that masked the bugs. It won’t make a bit of difference.

I would change up Hack to allow Sombra to heal one hero for 200 health over time instead of all at once on her team Reinhardt looking low on the point Hack him to give him some health.

Or maybe let her hack a teammate to give them damage boost or damage resistance.

Their is so many thing you could give her hack ability besides just shutting down opponents abilitys.

It was trolling before how does it not require aim even before the (unneeded) Los changes happened your crosshair still has to be right on the target not forgiving like moira or full charge Zarya that’s a wutface from me