Sombra is being revived 🌟 So We Thought

I don’t know about ease of use, but there’s a ‘cool factor’ in infinite invisibility, even if it’s not actually very practical or effective.

‘Ease of use’ would suggest genuinely being effective and winning matches.

1 Like

Yeahs sure whatever you want to call it :stuck_out_tongue:

I too can see the potential for both change, but the one on the PTR needs some help/ tweaking to make it better.

I wouldn’t say that she is easier to use honestly…

Edit: Phone’s screwing up my attempts to link this properly… If anyone could help remedy this, it’d be appreciated.

1 Like

This is amazing, all she is her 75% speed buff back.

7 Likes

Honestly, its such a breath of fresh air to see that they listened to us after all this time.

2 Likes

Finally! Actual buffs :cry: never thought I’d see the day

1 Like

she’s being revived again. :two_hearts: i hope they increase the movement speed to at least 60%, tho.

2 Likes

Can’t celebrate just yet, there’s still a lot of missing utility from stealth and translocator can still be destroyed but it is a start.
At the very least, we’ve proven that Blizzard are willing to change things in the ptr if the backlash is loud enough.

1 Like

If only they increase her stealth buff back to 75% and I will be somewhat happy.

2 Likes

I was thinking about just reverting it back to 75% as again she does not have any sort of damage threshold… it’s only fair.

1 Like

Yeah, I honestly don’t mind not being able to contest. I only did it to draw enemies away from the choke cause comms are horrible at my rank but that slower speed hurts. I’m still just trying to get used it.

1 Like

Exactly, and she didn’t needed that nerf to her speed as many of us use it as a mobility tool… almost like Solider 76 sprint.

2 Likes

She just needs a damage threshold to hack and stealth on her current build and not all this “infinite” bs.

2 Likes

Not a Jebait, lads. I repeat. Not a jebait!

1 Like

This version seems playable at least. I wish they kept the movement speed but I’ll probably get used to it in a month or two. Unable to contest is the biggest nerf imo but at least now you can get in perfect position to hack a rein and your teammates will say good hack instead of het off sombra

2 Likes

And HER 75% SPEED BUFF BACK.

2 Likes

I meant to her live version we have now, not the ptr build.

2 Likes

Did you just reply to yourself? but yes agree, she need her speed buff back.