Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

Exactly, and she didnā€™t needed that nerf to her speed as many of us use it as a mobility toolā€¦ almost like Solider 76 sprint.

2 Likes

She just needs a damage threshold to hack and stealth on her current build and not all this ā€œinfiniteā€ bs.

2 Likes

Not a Jebait, lads. I repeat. Not a jebait!

1 Like

This version seems playable at least. I wish they kept the movement speed but Iā€™ll probably get used to it in a month or two. Unable to contest is the biggest nerf imo but at least now you can get in perfect position to hack a rein and your teammates will say good hack instead of het off sombra

2 Likes

And HER 75% SPEED BUFF BACK.

2 Likes

I meant to her live version we have now, not the ptr build.

2 Likes

Did you just reply to yourself? but yes agree, she need her speed buff back.

Ohh I agree, but then againā€¦ I guess that is what makes Sombra so challenging as a hero and I like that about her. Even though it really frustrating.

Iā€™m on mobile and have no idea what Iā€™m doing lol

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

Sorry somvra I have to do thisā€¦

Seinfeld theme starts playing

1 Like

I can accept the reduced move speed if only they improved her reloading somehow.
Maybe make the part where you can cancel using other abilities (where she add bullets in the animation) happen fasterā€¦

1 Like

Not buffs, slightly less bad nerfs to offset meaningless changes.

5 Likes

We are going to be labelled as ā€œsoooo ungratefulā€ but what else is new.

My biggest problem Is, that they didnā€™t really buff her, they just reverted changes they themselves made. All this happened because blizzard thinks unlimited stealth is opā€¦even though they were the oneā€™s who implemented this mechanic in the first place.

6 Likes

Nice they actually listened this time.

1 Like

Not really. Weā€™re still stuck with nerfs to offset changes we dont need.

So sad given the positivity at the start of this thread.

6 Likes

True but at least they didnā€™t let the entire abomination go live. Theyā€™re probably going to be stubborn about the 75% speed thing unless people like Danteh really push to get it back.

2 Likes

HonestIy, expected somithing like

• Revented 75% invis movespeed.
  • Decreased invis animationā€™s duration from 0.7 second to 0.5.
  • Now hacked enemy marked with red skull and can be seen through walls.
  • Machine pistolā€™s damage output increased from 8 to 10.

Third statement (can be without a sight through walls) i guess will be very good help to team.
At least our cry company was heard.
ps. She still cant contest point while stealth?

3 Likes

I highly doubt they would make invis come out faster AND increase her damage because that would render almost every flank successful (poor Zens)

Almost every flank I do against zen is succeed. If zen is bad he will go to resp anyway

1 Like