Sombra is being revived 🌟 So We Thought

And the same time Your Overwatch will release a new video, detailing how and why did this patch make Sombra a support… lol.

1 Like

Lol we are back at with SOMBRA BEING A SUPPORT NOW. :wink:

Why is it that every time they ‘buff’ Sombra we’re left here feeling nerfed?

They had no problem giving Hanzo insane buffs without feeling the need nerf the other half of his kit…

3 Likes

Or implement two nerfs for every buff he got.

Yes, it seems like it sadly.

Why is this so true.

Hahaha, pretty much. “Keep an eye on her” basically means they’ll fix her if it’s convenient for them.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t Storm Arrow get cancelled after taking 1 point of Damage?

5 Likes

Translation, they’ll just nerf her again in four months, probably by…NO. NO. NOT GONNA GIVE THEM IDEAS.

At least the nerfs went to the ptr first, I guess.

2 Likes

LOL. Yeah, that’s the spirit. :laughing:

RIP Sombra, that 1 week was fun while she was viable.

It wasn’t even a week. It was, like, a couple days.

I’m kinda seeing that basically anyone who plays Sombra regularly, particularly at high levels think this is basically a sizable nerf.

Even that’s debatable.

Yeah amazing how Blizzard can rush out a nerf patch for Sombra, yet it takes them months to nerf every other hero. With everyone else it’s “lets give the meta time to settle” and they wait and see what happens. So what if new Hanzo has instantly jumped to must-pick meta. Lets wait and see what happens…

But not Sombra.

The moment they heard Sombra was becoming slightly more popular there was all out panic. Blizzard HQ went into lock-down and instituted their “NO ONE LEAVES THE BUILDING UNTIL SOMBRA IS NERFED!” contingency plan.

2 Likes

I am going to predict that Sombra will be the first character to hit 0% pick rate on the competitive ladder.

4 Likes

Lol, how mad would it make us Sombra Mains if these changes skipped the PTR. :sweat_smile:

Yes, indeed some are enjoying the change. I know my fellow friend heyyvirus loves the changes, but want to help improve it.

Maybe 0.00001% because I will still play her :wink:

1 Like