Sombra is being revived 🌟 So We Thought

I am so glad to that!

But my predication still remains as she will plumule in her already low pickrate.

You really should rename your thread. Current title is so painful ;-;

I should honestly…

When I talked to my friend I noticed something she hasn’t played OW as much as I and I enjoyed playing Sombra is/was in my top 7 played characters on PS4 (cannot put it on public because what’s the point having PS plus)… Anyway my friend was so exited of these changes, she said it is better this way. So I started to think does she not know of better or is it that she has fresh eye to things? Don’t know… so I started to think, does this seem like a good thing for new players?
But in the end… my friend is more of a solo player than group player…

Its probably good for new players who have never played old Sombro, in terms of ease of use.

1 Like

And simultaniously a lot worse for anyone who have invested time into her :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know about ease of use, but there’s a ‘cool factor’ in infinite invisibility, even if it’s not actually very practical or effective.

‘Ease of use’ would suggest genuinely being effective and winning matches.

1 Like

Yeahs sure whatever you want to call it :stuck_out_tongue:

I too can see the potential for both change, but the one on the PTR needs some help/ tweaking to make it better.

I wouldn’t say that she is easier to use honestly…

Edit: Phone’s screwing up my attempts to link this properly… If anyone could help remedy this, it’d be appreciated.

1 Like

This is amazing, all she is her 75% speed buff back.

7 Likes

Honestly, its such a breath of fresh air to see that they listened to us after all this time.

2 Likes

Finally! Actual buffs :cry: never thought I’d see the day

1 Like

she’s being revived again. :two_hearts: i hope they increase the movement speed to at least 60%, tho.

2 Likes

Can’t celebrate just yet, there’s still a lot of missing utility from stealth and translocator can still be destroyed but it is a start.
At the very least, we’ve proven that Blizzard are willing to change things in the ptr if the backlash is loud enough.

1 Like

If only they increase her stealth buff back to 75% and I will be somewhat happy.

2 Likes

I was thinking about just reverting it back to 75% as again she does not have any sort of damage threshold… it’s only fair.

1 Like

Yeah, I honestly don’t mind not being able to contest. I only did it to draw enemies away from the choke cause comms are horrible at my rank but that slower speed hurts. I’m still just trying to get used it.

1 Like