Sombra is being revived 🌟 So We Thought

You mean if his team is bad and ignores him.

Nice! Now you all can be happy again! :grin:

1 Like

I really hope they fix Sombra. I was just starting to play her a little more too.

2 Likes

I wander why not mark hacked enemies with red skull as first aid kits? Sometimes even I, playing as Sombra, can’t see, does EMP hack that guy or not?

3 Likes

Go right ahead! :sweat_smile:

Somvra what do you think of the updated changes they said recently, im pretty sure you have seen them lol, just wanna know your imput :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just want the 75% speed increase back, as what harm does it do?
I mean I never get why they are trying to make her weak in her Stealth ability, but the ability already can get neglected by a single bullet.

She needs that +75% speed boost while in stealth in my opinion.

2 Likes

Let them comment that, lol it’s not un-grateful at all, it just that some changes on the PTR was not called for, let alone does really fix her problem.

Like you said they reverted changes, because everyone knew that those buffs were more so a huge nerf overall. They just need to revert her speed buff back to +75%

1 Like

Exactly, I just want my +75% speed buff back honestly.

I could care less about the contesting while invisible as I can still preform that by simply de-stealthing, and crouch… Translocate out if needed.

1 Like

Exactly this.

We are just happy that our voice is being heard.

The changes are much better as there are still some pretty significant nerfs in there, but as for the newest PTR Changes, I am pushing forward to try and get back the +75% speed buff.

As I explained below.

I just feel like Sombra needs that speed buff during stealth. For crying out loud, Hammond moves faster than Sombra and the abilities function almost the same (as for mobility)

3 Likes

most peoples excuse for it that I always hear is honestly the samething “but she is invisible and its infinite” im getting sick of hearing this excuse.

Soldiers sprint is infinite, and there is not disadvantage to it, you can literally continue running even if he gets hurt. And there no delay like sombra has a delay with her stealth. There is no reason to reduce her speed

they even reverted lucio’s wallride speed when they changed how his wallride works didnt they? how come they cant do it for sombra and give her speed back when she uses her stealth?

3 Likes

They are so quick to say this, but also leave out this. SHE CAN BE DE-CLOAKED AND NEGLECTED BY LITERALLY ONE DAMAGE. The fact that she has that, and no damage threshold, she need her speed buff.

Is she still playable with 50% increase? Yes, however, with the decrease in her stealth speed, this alone will cut back with a lot of her potential flanking routes and the fact that they didn’t even tinker with the cast time of Stealth or reduce the cooldown… Let alone can’t contest.

She needs her original speed either that or simply increase her base movement speed to 6.0

1 Like

i do hope she does get her speed back, I am happy she can stop her reload while hacking though

1 Like

I am too… it still does ignore the fact that she still have that 2 second cooldown with her hack being interrupted, but being able to cancel reload with hack is a nice QoL Changes.

1 Like

i might forgive the movement reduction if they get rid of her stealth delay, to me that delay hurts her stealth, especially when trying to get away

1 Like

I would too :wink:

1 Like

Direct them towards this thread.

3 Likes

Man, reading over it this topic again has been one heck of a rollercoaster of emotions.

2 Likes

And it’s not over yet. We’re going to keep pushing for more buffs Sombra’s kit needs.

1 Like