Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

Genji is weak in the meta wonā€™t change anything

I donā€™t want her to be rework eitherā€¦

1 Like

Calm down. It was only a joke.

:thinking: good question.

No Iā€™m oke with the change you can make her strong af I donā€™t care what happen to Genji next

I honesty just want them to slowly buff her and tweak her that way we can avoid that negative feedback that we received last time.

1 Like

Itā€™s about time !!!

Donā€™t celebrate yet my friend, thereā€™s still a big possibility for the devs to screwed over sombra like how they did with other heroes in the past. Also donā€™t forget how awful is blizzard at balancing heroes, so hold tight.

Y e s s s s s s s s s! I am excite

Someday Iā€™ll get to plat playing Sombra only on this account. : ( If only it was possible

Aside from the obvious stuff that needs to be fixed (like her hack nerf) what does somba need :thinking:

I am holding tight, but at the same time I adjust curious on how they will change our girl.

How will will they change her? :thinking:

You will get there, I am thinking to see if I want to finally do my placementsā€¦

I am too Astrobauble

I have two accounts in silver. Both have most time on Sombra in competitive with barely any time on other heroes. In S9 my main had 88 hrs Sombra and my 2nd most played was Reaper with 8 hours.

1 Like

Really the negative feedback was mostly because of the crazy hacks that would go off. The combined speed and leniency of Hack was just too unpredictable.

The 0.8 seconds was just fine with leniency. It was essentially a 0.65 like we have now but it was WAY more reliable and still gave the enemy time to break it.

I mean, even with the 0.65 and leniency and such, she still wouldnā€™t have been strong enough to be meta defining or a meta hero. It was just the fear of it being too strong that resulted in backlash and constant complaints of her being busted when that wasnā€™t the fact.

1 Like

5 Likes

Genji hasnā€™t been relevant for months now. Really obnoxious to play him with all of the counters etc. And now Sombra changesā€¦

1 Like

Fun fact: Genji is the most played DPS after the snipers in ranked and top 5 most played heroes in QP. Is that really ā€œirrelevantā€? :thinking:

Itā€™s kinda hard seeing one of the most popular classes in the game whine about being irrelevant. In a Sombra threadā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes