Sombra: I was right all along- nerfs needed

Sombra is widowmaker at this point. A detriment to any team when used very poorly, but super oppressive when done right.

Omg this is huuuge. She must carry games in gm and top 500

1 Like

stats are not the only indicator for changes… devs made changes even when the stats where not suggesting it.

They are a huge indicator though. Having a Sombra on the enemy team is the biggest factor the game has in just gifting you a win.

Why won’t they get it. Sombra needs buffs not nerfs. People below above and of equal rank beat her. Stats prove this

2 Likes

Because they think annoying = OP.
Mei suffered from this for ages.

2 Likes

Because you think OP = effective.

Effective would be a normal win rate. I’m up for a rebalance to give her a normal win rate.

Ok for the people here that never check into youtube ( just read like the first 15 or so comments)

I think youroverwatch made a video about this. Worth to check for sure.

And yes, sombra can hack through walls. It pretty much works like the old hog hooking you around corners and such. Idk about nerfs, probably, but get these bugs fixed …

Because bomb doesnt have a 0.2 cast time.

Bomb can however savely be placed in the middle of the enemy team by throwing it it emp can’t

Right, you can translocator safely in the middle of the teamfight while being in stealth and do the exact same in a 0.2 sec time window.

What is that argument Oo

0.6 with tl.
And your now stuck in the middle of the enemy team like sitting duck.

Its not 0.6. The animation is 0.6 but the casttime is 0.2, hence why i said CASTtime

Ya you sitting there and ur team has to follow up, thats how sombra works, i know ^^

Oh and i meant the window where ypu can react to it, e.g put of stealth castin emp is still 0.2

Yeah. So, she’s OP, looked at with disdain and not even effective. Couldn’t get any worse for a hero.

Her translocation animation is 0.4 seconds. Her EMP casttime 0.2 seconds. Makes a total of 0.6 seconds.

2 Likes

Dude im the guy whp tested emp and found the 0.2 so i know
Translocator however has 0.4s teleport time it isn’t instand.

Hence why I said 0.6.

Still its a disadvantages when compared to dva’s don’t just look at what emp does better then bomb look at the opposite too

Edit you can react to it earlier nobody forces you to close.your eyes while she is revealing herself (wow that sounds wrong lol)

1 Like

BTW thanks for the testing, it was amazing.

1 Like

So you’re the rat that sold us out

Nothing to do with selling out. You just need honest data to get a reasonable discussion.