Sombra Hack Overpowering?!?!?

You can’t remove a space?

He’s the only hero I find remotely fun. Playing any hero with mobility is made boring as hell when the enemy has a Sombra - same with tanks.

Ay thanks. And yeah but for some reason mobile won’t let me copy that, rip

anything that shoots. One touch of mei spray makes most sombra translocate

Dva is particularly good in that regard

It’s impossible to balance the game according to everyone who only wants to play one hero. Not Blizzard’s fault that you’re so difficult to please.

3 Likes

They did it for Tracer for like two years and by all accounts Overwatch was “more fun” back then.

Imagine that! A lucio main complaining Sombra is op :joy::joy: She’s the worst hero in the game mate.

1 Like

While I agree that Sombra shouldn’t Hack Lucio’s auras, she should be able to Hack his wallride.

But it’s easy to deal with, especially if you trust your team.

You’re asking us supports to trust our team. Tall order.

It’s a team game, welcome to overwatch

It being a team game doesn’t magically transform people into trustworthy team mates.

1 Like

No, but that’s reality innit

So lucios should be allowed to run with his Amp aura with no way to counter it?

The reason Sombra can hack his Aura’s is because lucio was overpowered with his unhackable Auras.

It was a deliberate nerf to Lucio, because so many people couldn’t kill lucio who could stall points almost indefinitely.

Exactly, hence the joke of supports not trusting people to express a basic survival instinct.

That’s not exclusive to supports, by any means. If anything, good supports are the least dependent on their team as opposed to tanks and dps.

Incredibly easy solution: Don’t one trick a single hero. You’re setting yourself up for a loss for your whole team if you only know a single hero and the enemy has a direct counter.

4 Likes

Mained Lucio since launch and I’m fine with Sombra. When you play Sombra you actually realise how hard it is to get into the enemy team and hack a Lucio without being killed or interrupted.
Even if you do pull it off it’s not easy to get value out of.
Sure it can be really annoying as Lucio to be hacked but the 6 seconds go by pretty quick.

You do realize Lucio is one of the highest pick rates at any rank, and is especially desired at GM level right?

So is one tricking lucio really the problem?

No because he’s useful in every situation you can put him in.

Unlike Mercy, Ana, and Brigitte.

That’s bad advice to give someone who wants to one trick Lucio.

He’s one character in the game no one cares about if you one trick on him.

But, one trick on Sombra, and suddenly out comes the Ban Hammer.

I didn’t express myself accordingly. Sombra is the only one that shuts him down

Amp was always taken away with Hack. That’s not the issue.

Lucio’s auras by themselves don’t do much in isolation and can be easily overcome because they output meager benefits to himself. It only gives him 12 hps. Like, do you think he can just stand in the middle of Sym’s turrets and not die so long as he’s on heal song or something???

Any character with auto-aim or cc takes out Lucio.