Sombra got nerfed

Maybe. I’m always cautious of that. Her gun isn’t that bad as it is, and reducing spread could make it pretty lethal. But we’ll see. Hopefully they give her something. The 4 second cooldown on hack for hacking a healthpack was just…not enough to compensate for these nerfs lol.

That’s the reason for a “little”
If she is not in position, she has not the range do deal any meaningful damage
It would be not much but could help our

A little goes a long way with 60 bullets, though. I’m just afraid of that being too strong. But, who knows. I’d be willing to test it. Maybe that’s exactly what she needs.

Sometimes, the spread is actually helpful, like when you’re going after a Pharah. :smiley:

1 Like

WHY?! She is ABSOLUTE OP! If you don’t understand why just watch OWL.

Owl isn’t ladder and should never be used to illustrate whether a hero is good/op

this is the second time in this thread where i’m having to bring up that sombra is literally the worst hero in the game stats wise

Sombra is OP when you have professional level coordination because of hack and EMP, which is why these were nerfed. She was an unbalanced hero not because she is overpowered, but because one particular part of her kit holds too much power.

Sombra’s gun is by no means bad, but because of how she works today, it’s very difficult for her to stay and and contribute to the fight in many meaningful ways. She can definitely disrupt and get picks, but in a 2-2-2 scenario I’m very skeptical that she’ll be able to hold up the weight of a DPS option on her own when there are generally far more effective picks.

But we’ll see.

1 Like

EMP i can seal with it is an Ult it is meant to shut you down there is some skill to that but hack was bull it’s a give even with the Sombra decloakimg & hacking you there is literally no window to stop it unless she is right in fromt of you or a team mate just happen to be looking in your direction no ability should be that hard to counter

It is terrible and awkward. I’m sad. :frowning:

Can someone post the new cast time visuals for emp as I’m on xbox?

I’m not sure I understand, then. Hack itself isn’t having its cast time affected. So, if your issue is how difficult it is to react to it, that’s not going to change. Are you okay with it being that way since the duration is decreased?

I’m asking genuinely to understand if that’s what you’re satisfied by.

It is yea.

Is goes instandly into the crossed arm pose (Liket litterly in one frame) then waits there a bit and then starts the whole animation from the begining.

1 Like

Good.

Slight EMP Cast time nerf doesn’t mean much to a good Sombra though.

This barely affects lower ranks anyways lol

No offence but you have a doomfist player icon so I’m going to make the assumption that you main him. Sorry if you don’t.

You do realise that she was the worst hero in the game, right? But she got nerfed needlessly with no compensation buffs which is going to make her useless. And she was made to counter doomfist, your main. And before you say ‘But she counters him too hard and noone else does that to anyone else’ What do you think about the supports dying to you in less than a second with no counterplay?

6 seconds is too long now?

SHe puts her abilities on cooldown, to put your abilities on 6second cooldown.

It is a simple formula. SHe got nerfed for no good reason-- especially since her win rate suckssss.

The outcome of a team fight can be dicided in these 6 seconds so yeah, its long.

The nerfs would be reasonable if they buffed other parts of her kit to compensate considering she really isn’t performing well statistically.

1 Like

THen don’t get EMP’d?