SOLUTION: Just remove the role queue

The role queue has caused more problems than solutions, the buffs that received many heroes to fight GOATS have not yet been reversed.
And the instability of the game shows more and more, which seems to generate hero bans in the games.

Blizzard should step back, and try to balance the game without needing the role queue, they would have done it before, but the slowness with which they released updates or nerfs / buffs to the heroes, did not allow the game to balance.

74 Likes

How about… hell no lmao.

128 Likes

The game didn’t get better with role queue, only worse.
Nothing of value would be lost if we reverted role queue. You can still force people on to a single role through LFG.

45 Likes

Keep looking through the rose tinted glasses. Yall would be begging for 222 to come back within a month.

62 Likes

I begged for them not to give us role queue because of the many downsides it would come with. And now that we’ve got it, things have gotten worse than i thought they would be. If role queue goes, good riddance.

35 Likes

The majority of players would like to disagree with you.

42 Likes

‘‘The majority’’ of people won’t be satisfied until they can manually select my hero for me, or get meta comps literally every game.

32 Likes

GOATS wouldn’t have ever been an issue with hero bans and RQ wouldn’t have been necessary. Well it was an interesting experiment, but hero bans seems like a much better option than RQ.

8 Likes

I like roleQ, I think roleSR is good, I am a DPS main now, but, I suck at them. roleSR LETS me suck at them without ruining games for people, while I get good at them.

That is something I like.

15 Likes

What about; No, I like it and i want to have 2 tanks and another support every game. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

46 Likes

Ball, Zarya and Hog laughter in the distance

9 Likes

What’s up with thoe three?

4 Likes

Some people like shield tanks in their game.

I am happy with Hog Zarya combos if we are going to brawl.

4 Likes

You’re not happy with 2 tanks.
You’re only happy with 2 meta tanks.

11 Likes

I am happy with 2 tanks.

especially if the other option is 1 tank, or no tanks.

25 Likes

Uhm, no. I am happy that I have spacemaker at all and I really like the heros you mentioned.
Imagine, someone can enjoy games, even when you have a D.va - Ball frontline - when they are doing their job!

25 Likes

Most people either (A) refuse to believe this or (B) refuse to see it / understand it.

And it’s a shame.

People think 2-2-2 / hero bans will make the game better. They won’t.

Source?

The ability to do a specific comp has always existed but a majority of people did not use it - hence why it is now forced.

So objectively, you’re incorrect here. If a majority of players enjoyed it, Blizzard wouldn’t have to force it.

16 Likes

I’m happy having a balanced and competitive team going againts a balanced and competitive team.

And I understand I dont need the meta comp because I’m not in the OWL.

222 is the best thing ever, almost everyone loves it, it has been said to have been a huge success. And clearly the devs are more willing to try these systems out because again, they clearly work.

11 Likes

Or ©, Prefer it.

There is a lot to like about RoleQ.

9 Likes

Go search the forum for role queue polls. Every single one has handedly shown that people are pro-role queue and prefer it.

3 Likes