Soe is getting death threats on twitter

https://twitter.com/Soembie/status/971842309846220800

What kind of a-hole would do this? Seriously, the internet is screwed up. She does not deserve this at ALL. NO ONE does.

33 Likes

No offense but you just now realised how messed up the internet can be?

Also who?

Honestly idk I don’t keep up with OWL or Pros I just have fun with the game.

11 Likes

Well those people are the lowest of the low lifes, I really have nothing more to say

7 Likes

It’s safe to say that we all agree that this is really bad, but why are you posting this on the forums?

10 Likes

welcome to the internet this normal here. Like really if had quarter for everytime some famous person got a death threat i’d be bill gates

2 Likes

That’s up to twitter to resolve, hopefully she ignores it

1 Like

The talented Overwatch announcer.

5 Likes

Because the internet is free to use for everyone, including dangerous idiots (i.e. those giving Soe death threats)

And Soe was thanking men who helped treat women as equals, on international women’s day. You know, that whole thing where Feminist say that it’s about equality?

8 Likes

STAHPing you right there. It was a great day. Hope it comes back around next year.

1 Like

She literally did absolutely nothing wrong. Her tweet was fine and nice. It boggles my mind how anyone could come to the idea to send a death threat after a such a normal tweet like hers.

Just wow.

14 Likes

I’m just pointing out that some who call themselves something are not actually that something?

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” — Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

1 Like

Good point. I bet most, if not all, famous people on Twitter have received death threats at one point or another.

It sucks for the people it affects.
Not me of course.

So ya know, I don’t really care.

“talented”; shes an announcer.

Considering how often the rest of the desk fumbles their words, yeah, I’d have to say she’s talented.

6 Likes

not really. her accent makes it annoying to understand her and once again, “talented” and “announcer” dont make sense together.

Ok. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

How can an announcer not be talented.

Explain in your own words why you think this is a contradiction

This should be entertaining

1 Like

its not that hard to be an announcer. its not something that takes alot of skill. You or I can comment about what they “think” is gonna happen or whos gonna win. I can say exactly whats happening like “they all have ults now” and basic stuff we all can see

That’s trivial to say about anything you don’t do.

Or do you cast? I’d love to watch someone cast.

1 Like