So will Symmetra get an Ult voice line?

With the new map wide barrier proposed for Symmetra 3.0, it’d make sense to give her a proper voice announcement when activating it as it’s not reliant on being hidden.

Even though it’s already a current voice line, it’d be great to hear a loud “Welcome to my reality!” as a giant barrier envelopes the map!

25 Likes

That would be awesome! I really hope that she gets a new ultimate voice line and I hope it’s an epic one!

3 Likes

In before it’s just a boring photon barrier carry over where she’s just like

casting a barrier

7 Likes

I would not mind if she screamed it at the top of her lungs like a fight announcer. Ca-aaa-ast-iiiiing aaaaaaa BBBBaaarrr-ier!

9 Likes

Yes, she’ll be getting a new ult voice line!

83 Likes

“I will shield over you!”

28 Likes

Yikes, I hope not :joy:

3 Likes

Will people be able to find her barrier on the map to defend it when it’s being attacked?

4 Likes

Michael Chu! Please give Junkrat a “bacon” voiceline!

11 Likes

Have you guys decided on what it will be yet? Or is that still up in the air?

3 Likes

I know you’re a writer, not a developer or animator, but I hope she also gets an appropriately big hand gesture for her ult instead of recycling her current Photon Barrier animation.

5 Likes

That sounds super epic😂

1 Like

Please don’t XD It still hurts.

1 Like

Given her current ult lines it’ll probably just be “photon barrier deployed”

‘The Path is Closed’ would be my pick, though I like ‘This is my Reality’

6 Likes

It has 5000 hp and cuts the map in half…

The portal is now open to Fortnite. Seize your antiquated tools to acquire passageway through my vast barrier of light.

1 Like

I have a feeling people will still have trouble finding it when she says “Protect my barrier”.

7 Likes

W E L C O M E T O M Y R E A L I T Y.

(Needs a complete sentence?)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind them re-using her current Hindi when casting a barrier for her new ult. I can’t find the official voice line but I think it goes like this:
यह हमारी रक्षा करेगा (Yah hamaaree raksha karega) which means “this will protect us”

…I think, I had to use google translate, this could really mean dish soap for all I know.

3 Likes