So when's the Bridgette nerf coming

Hopefully never, since she’s balanced.

Reinhardt needs a buff. Brigitte doesn’t need a nerf.

6 Likes

maybe wait for her being played a few weeks in ranked

1 Like

This is exactly the reason they’ve extended the time between when a hero makes it to comp. Trashy players complaining about a hero they haven’t learned to play around yet.

2 Likes

She needs a nerf on Shield Bash, everyone can see tha’t

6 Likes

Brigitte nerf won’t come. Similarly, Moira won’t be nerfed either.
Both are needed as a reasonable counter to the dive meta which is way too dominant right now and focused on killing supports first (usually). Brigitte and Moira either counter that or punish such attempts. But neither Brigitte nor Moira are good supports for dive tactics.

It’s clever game design. I, for one, will love the removal of dive meta. Especially in OWL. Each match being practically the same kind of gameplay is boring to watch.

To add to this statement: If we get to see a new meta centered around Moira and Brigitte and it will be the only viable meta ever, they will be tweaked somewhat.
But I’m 100% convinced that there is counterplay to Moira and Brigitte.

Until then, complaining on these forums have NEVER led to actual developmental changes, so please just stop. It makes you look like a petty and uninformed fear mongerer.

3 Likes

Heyo! Ive made some suggestions here, take a look:

2 Likes

Shield Bash is the only thing stopping her from being F-Tier. Doomfist had his best ability nerfed and look what happened to him.

6 Likes

Probably after they buff her a bit.

No she doesn’t… While the hit box is big, she only travels 6m. Stay 7m away or bait it out and there you countered her stun…

2 Likes

I keep seeing this said on the forums.

Yes, offensively, it sucks being shield-bashed. But that’s also her only method of getting people to back off of her. It’s her defense mechanism. Even with it, if two people jump her at the same time, there’s very little she can do to prevent being killed.

It needs to be that short, otherwise it’s not enough to ward off people from jumping her.

Depending on the map and whether we are on attack or defense, I find myself using it more defensively than anything else. I don’t initiate pushes with it.

3 Likes

She is needed to counter dive yes, but she counters other things more. Which is the issue. More cc only hurts the slower characters more. They just need to bring in movement ability reduction skills. Let mei half movement effectiveness when people are slowed etc.

Nope. Only those who can’t see that it’s balanced do.

Shield bash is fine. It’s Reinhardt that isn’t.

1 Like

The whole community is split on what to think about her right now. Just leave her be and try to adapt to her as she is for now until the next patch changes some heroes.

AGREED. I’m already sick of her. Was sick of her from Day 1. Leave me alone, Brigitte. You don’t have to chase me all the way back to spawn. Go heal your team like you’re supposed to. It’s like they made another character for people to bully with and just…didn’t we have enough of those?

3 Likes

No™

1 Like

Preach. (20charcurse)

I don’t know about no Bridgette :thinking::thinking:

I mean McCree has a 10 sec cooldown on his stun… and he’s considered one of genji’s better counters at higher ranks (not so much tracer).

I do think 10 seconds would be too long, but 7-8 wouldn’t be in my opinion she does do a good/decent job of keeping away genji without the stun her shield stops his ability to poke away at you and if he gets close he’s got a huge risk of dying in a 1v1.

As for tracer… she isn’t a super great tracer counter if tracer is in shield bash range she’s in flash bang range, and is in 1 shot kill range for reaper. It’s really easy for a tracer to stay 15-20m away and still put out 100-150 dps and not really be threatened by brig.

I dont see that because she and her Shield Bash are balanced.

btw u are a Junkrat Main how in the Hell do u have problems against her ? O.O

3 Likes

Exactly! I have over a dozen hours on her, and it’s so easy to become useless after you’re stun combo is over in a proper trance fight. Context matters, especially when aside from a combo that’s on cooldown on one target, her contributions to a teamfight are next to laughable with such low dps and her only good heal being in cooldown - and taking a short time to even heal at a distance, given its travel time.

2 Likes