So when's the Bridgette nerf coming

I don’t know about no Bridgette :thinking::thinking:

I mean McCree has a 10 sec cooldown on his stun… and he’s considered one of genji’s better counters at higher ranks (not so much tracer).

I do think 10 seconds would be too long, but 7-8 wouldn’t be in my opinion she does do a good/decent job of keeping away genji without the stun her shield stops his ability to poke away at you and if he gets close he’s got a huge risk of dying in a 1v1.

As for tracer… she isn’t a super great tracer counter if tracer is in shield bash range she’s in flash bang range, and is in 1 shot kill range for reaper. It’s really easy for a tracer to stay 15-20m away and still put out 100-150 dps and not really be threatened by brig.

I dont see that because she and her Shield Bash are balanced.

btw u are a Junkrat Main how in the Hell do u have problems against her ? O.O

3 Likes

Exactly! I have over a dozen hours on her, and it’s so easy to become useless after you’re stun combo is over in a proper trance fight. Context matters, especially when aside from a combo that’s on cooldown on one target, her contributions to a teamfight are next to laughable with such low dps and her only good heal being in cooldown - and taking a short time to even heal at a distance, given its travel time.

2 Likes

Blizzard will come hopefully soon and tell you that they won’t touch her for a long time firstly

I’ve played as/against her. She is very difficult to play against, even if you’re really good. I can sometimes get her with Mcree if I’m able to keep my distance, but as soon as she closes that distance I’m done - there’s nothing I can do. Her passive healing and cc makes it nearly impossible to get a shot in. I mean, I’ve done it, but it’s extremely difficult.

This is most apparent in 8 FFA arcade mode. Maybe not as bad as QP, but even there she is super strong.

And I hate to say this because I love the character and I want(ed) to main her.

1 Like

The Nerf will come when she has a pick/win rate which is too high.

Maybe soon. Maybe never?

1 Like

Junkrat got two mines, Brigitte needs two repair packs.

3 Likes

So when’s the Bridgette nerf coming

right after the Genji and Tracer nerfs

Its Brigitte. 20 chars

She’ll most likely be adjusted sometime before stage 4 of OWL

1 Like

agreed, no way a 5 second stun makes it to the stage

So we can use this argument for people who scream for Tracer/Genji/Moira/Junk/DVa nerfs then?

1 Like

People are going crazy about a 5 second stun when we’ve had a hero with a 4 second stun for almost a year.

Just because he hasn’t played a character for as long as you have doesn’t mean he is not allowed to speak about his opinion of the game.
When you balance a game it’s important to consider every point of view.
And yes, that includes people playing AGAINST the new character.

She will be nerfed about 1-2 weeks after she goes live in comp.

Any retard can play Bridgette (see I spelled it the same way just for you) and do well. It’s basically reinhardt’s miniature version except she has two stuns, one that’s slightly balanced (the ranged one) and another (shield bash) that is broken as hell and has a massive hit box and small cooldown. Her melee heals people around her while she can also heal people every 6 seconds, as a main healer she’s not the best but if you read my OP you’d know I said to compensate her healing with a nerf to the broken CC.

Oi. I’m not gonna tell you she’s balanced…I dunno. HOWEVER, I can tell you that she’s not gonna be touched…until she comes out for Comp. Blizzard can’t nerf/buff a hero because how they play in QP which is why this entire embargo is BOGUS. If they ever created a more oppressive hero, we’d all have to suffer for months on end in QP…

this thanks. blame genji for all this cc affecting you

She will end up being tweaked . The shield bash is an issue at 6 second cooldown. They might make it 8 seconds. She already broken in Total Mayhem, you get spammed by Brigitte in Total Mayhem you cannot escape unless you’re getting helped or sombra comes to hack her or emp her.