So, when is this performance patch?

just get faster ram. 3000MHz minimum, i have 3200MHz single and i run it 220+ fps at all times medium presets. dual channeling definitely gives better results.

i5 8400, 1060, 8gb.

I can take some screenshots today with my frame rate on display.

Make a short video of a team fight with multiple ultimates because that’s where the fps drops are happening. I always could make a sceenshot and look to an empty place where nothing is happening and get 100 more fps than in an actual team fight.

Mobo only supports up to 2133 MHz RAM.

just dual channel it and see what happens. you should get 20-40 fps increase. this game is really picky with ram for some reason.

Look at the setup, its super strange. A 7700k with a B150 low end mainboard which totally negates the purpose of the CPU because of no OC and only slow RAM support.

its your Ram !

I’m pretty sure RAM is your problem though. Overwatch is VERY reliant on Ram speed, and you being in single channel cannot be good. It doesn’t matter if your GPU isn’t maxed out. You shouldn’t even aim for a maxed out GPU but a maxed out CPU, which I doubt is the case since your RAM is heavily bottlenecking your rig.