So what happened with Sinatraa?

There are swords but you don’t use them for everything. Depending on what you’re doing there’s a lot of loadout swapping, weapons-wise. You might change your subclass a couple times during the raid, too, if you choose to raid.

I wouldn’t try to use a sword in pvp lol.

You’d probably like Titan. You can jump in the air and then fly down and ram people with your shoulder.

Eyes widen

… Go on…

Then they go splat and you pick up loot.

An attention wanter setup a trap for him. And he fell into it like a kid, cause he is a kid.

Lol, I just find it hilarious how many men believe this fairy tale that men are innocent and easily manipulated gullible victims whereas women are more likely to lie. It simply isn’t true. As a dude who was created by a single mother and whose father has a quite abusive personality himself, I am talking from first hand experience here.

Sinatraa is not a “kid”. He’s a 20 year old adult. He has a quite narcissistic personality, too. While there’s still room for him to defend himself from the sexual assult allegations, the evidence is damning and atm everything seems to point towards a scenario where the girl is telling the truth.

1 Like

To be fair, if you are THAT toxic in a video game there is probably something wrong in your personal life, too. There have been cases of Sinatraa telling people to literally kill themselves in game, you can look it up. That doesn’t make him a sexual predator necessarily, but it does make him someone who I wouldn’t be friends with. And it is a factor that helps him look more suspicious.

She ain’t exactly an angel either if you want to base it off the public persona card.

1 Like

This is just the truth. She gains nothing from going to twitter. She would gain something by going to court, and that is justice. By going to twitter, she’ll only making a kangaroo court just for the satisfaction of getting even with her “evil ex-boyfriend”.

He’s a kid if he still acts like that. Age is just a number. Being 20 doesn’t automatically means you have graduated from being a kid.

No, it cannot. You should presume women can lie too. Accusers must always show evidence, and first and foremost, go to the authorities if any crime happened to them.
I do not know nor care who this “sinaatra” is but until proven otherwise, this is nothing but another petty vendetta from his ex.

4 Likes

Logic? In this forum? Please don’t, we cannot handle this!

2 Likes

True. You cannot handle Logic. Nor Justice as well.

You literally missed the sarcasm lmao. I actually agreed with your post.

1 Like

Sorry, I completely missed your sarcasm.

No one really knows but everyone is pretending like they do.

This is very true. There are notable cases of false accusations, and while this may seem unthinkable, just read up. I still recall a famous false gang rape case with racial implications in the 90’s IIRC, which was utterly false. And it wasn’t the only one.

1 Like

Brian Banks went to prison and the “victim” was awarded 1M $. When he finally got out of prison she wanted to meet. Skeptical, he brought a recorder. She apologized for falsely accusing him of rape.

Granted, the guy had a bad lawyer but it’s still incredible to be labeled a sex offender and serve time because someone claims consensual sex was rape

Brian Banks faced a 44 year possible conviction, compared to the probation the plea deal was supposed to give. The false accuser, Wanetta Gibson, got 1.5M settlement from the university.

After having tangible, factual proof that she lied? Well, obviously the university went after her monetarily. The question is: why didn’t she even set one foot in jail after causing another person to go to jail, and doing perjury?

Like some people say: “she gains nothing”. Well, history tells another tale. People who haven’t had a decent career have built theirs on manipulation and playing the victim role, for lucrative reasons. And in the event they get caught redhanded it’s: “oops, my bad”.

Sad world to live in.

2 Likes

Maybe they didn’t know which side to believe so they had to give him half good and half evil skin