So what happened with Sinatraa?

Im genuinely confused what has been going on.

In short, allegations of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse by his ex-girlfriend, including with a released audio file of it and some text messages. Check Google for Sinatraa, itā€™s being reported all over.

17 Likes

Accused of sexual assault by his ex, he said lol no, itā€™s getting investigated

1 Like

Was that his only response, ā€œLol noā€?

1 Like

Hereā€™s his response if you want to read it.
Click here.

1 Like

Pretty much yes

1 Like

his respone can be summed up as gaslighting

ā€œI donā€™t think thats how it went down but okā€

22 Likes

In all honesty, with all the proof Sinnatraā€™s ex has provided, I find it hard for Sinnatra to get him out of this predicament.

7 Likes

While I donā€™t follow eSports or the OWL and only knew of him because of the Zarya skin, I did look into the articles of this situation. Iā€™d say his eSports career is toast. I have no predictions at this stage for how any investigations will conclude, but his career is pretty much over.

7 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. Itā€™s a shame to see such a talented player go. But no matter who you are, no matter how popular you are, no one is above the law.

7 Likes

To be fair that may be all his lawyer allowed him to say

1 Like

Lol gaslighting the victim, classic. the ā€œiā€™m sorry, butā€¦ā€ too. Wow. Dude is messed up.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s not gaslighting. Gaslighting would be like ā€œshe remembered it wrongā€ not ā€œwe saw it differently.ā€

2 Likes

he is literally referencing that his own view of things was not the same as hers

he doesnā€™t believe thats how it happened

that is true but I donā€™t know how he would be able to lawyer his way thru

good to see that it kept his ego in check

1 Like

To be fair, dude always came across to me as a whiny little b!tch. Never liked him. Pretty sure he doesnā€™t have the IQ to write that statement by himself, it was his lawyer who wrote it for him lol

9 Likes

What I found weird tbh were his text messages they were soā€¦uncomfortable I canā€™t imagine typing or speaking like that also

Iā€™m closeā€¦CLOZE

3 Likes

If that is gaslighting then any denial of anything is gaslighting.

2 Likes

In conjunction with the texts that plainly establish that is exactly how it went down? Nah.

1 Like

It will be funny if he is actually innocent and his skin ended up changed for nothing.

4 Likes

There is literally an audio file from a VIDEO RECORDING of him pressuring her into sex after she said no multiple times.

Heā€™s not innocent.

2 Likes