So we have THREE Canadians now. NA still has the most heroes

pharah, sojourn and now venture

well i dont know if they actually HAIL from canada but have canadian backgrounds

NA or united states still has the most heroes with japan and canada now tied. o whoops forgot about the junkers… they are tied with canada and japan too i guess (australia)

3 Likes

There are still no Spanish heroes in the game :c

#OWNEEDSASPANISHHERO

10 Likes

if they ever do i wonder if they would go with the “conquistador” trope lol

would be cool actually tho

1 Like

My understanding is that they live in Petra and Pharah lives in Egypt. The only true Canadian hero is Sojourn.

4 Likes

ah ok. never knew that. dont even know where petra is… yea i failed geology, looking it up heh

edit:
kingdom of jordan? hey thats where indiana jones was right? in the third movie i mean?

3 Likes

I think Pharah is just half-Canadian due to her father but isn’t associated with/ doesn’t live in Canada.

Not sure why they made Venture Canadian though, they could have been from any number of places that haven’t been represented yet.

3 Likes

Petra is in Jordan, which itself is not too far from Egypt. To be fair we don’t for sure know they live there, it’s just the only place we’ve seen them so far.

THE DOG!!

YOU ARE NAMED AFTER THE DOG!>!?!!?

HAHAHHHAHAHAAHA

hehe

1 Like

I think it would be cool to get more European characters too. Maybe we can get a Polish character? Or maybe Italian? A Spanish character could be cool too. Europe has only Tracer, Rein, Torb, Brig, and Widow right?

2 Likes

We generally don’t have any eastern european hero except Zarya. Which is weird, because that region has a lot of different nations and cultures to choose from.
And the only Spanish “character” we’ve seen was a man named “Torres” who died when Mei checked the cryo capsules.

Central Asia has no characters.

4 Likes

Zarya (Russia), Sigma (Netherlands), Mercy (Switzerland)

Was Indiana Jones in Overwatch?

: o
: 0
: O

2 Likes

Can we have a Scottish or Welsh character, could properly go into the mysticism of druidic/faerie lore.

1 Like

They have ties to North Africa. Not Canada. Only Sojourn has ties to Canada.

Make the first Central Asian hero a retired naval commander.

2 Likes
2 Likes

who is the 3rd one ?

Symmetra?

So neglected she might as well be a NPC…

Cough cough no Italians cough cough

1 Like