So we have THREE Canadians now. NA still has the most heroes

no Israeli heroes yet

Id like an Irish heroā€¦ please n thank u

Moira. Words need to be typed here

1 Like

thatā€™s a stereotype, I bet youā€™re after me lucky charms too eh?

Pharah, Soj, Venture

Isnā€™t pharah Egyptian?

On we have 3 ā€œAustralianā€ heroes now donā€™t we? Junker Queen, Junkrat, and Roadhog. Interesting.

There is no British character in the gameā€¦ 'aint no way Tracer legitimately is. Welsh would be my top pick but Scottish or English would be fine, although most importantly, please no more stereotypes.

And Hammond, after he left the moon. Duel citizenship?

1 Like

cant forget crepy torbjorn is sweedish along with his daughter Brigitte

Sheā€™s half Canadian first-nations on her fatherā€™s side

Winston now lives in Gibraltar, a British overseas territory.

I did a quick spreadsheet because Iā€™m a nerd.

NA = 8 (including Baptiste)

EU = 9-11 (depends if you include Bastion and Winston)

Asia = 9 (includes Ram and Zen, and if you pull the ā€˜Robots arenā€™t peopleā€™ i think youā€™ve missed the message of this game)

so even if you include the half-Egyptian with an Egyptian name who lives in Egypt as a Canadian, NA is just tied with the other two at best

Yeah, but isnā€™t she born in Egypt? Her whole character is ancient Egyptian stereotype.

Is Winston a British citizen now? What passport(s) does he hold?

Canā€™t imagine the Brexit descendants would approve of a gorilla immigrant though.

Yet not a single eastern european lmao.

2 Likes

Joined the Egyptian Army so I assume an Egyptian citizenship with just a Canadian dad.

Can we just get the MacManus brothers from Boondock saints? Play as one and for the ult the other can come from the sky on a rope and they can have a reaper style blood bath ult. would be better than if blizzard designed themā€¦ Blizz would give a Leprechaun with some crappy gimmick

1 Like

Good lord I would hope they wouldnā€™t go so stereotypical if they ever decide to make an Irish heroā€¦ good lordā€¦ Give the Irish more respect then that now

1 Like

united states as a country still has the most tho i think right. kinda weird that a country as big as russia only has 1