So uh... McCree?

These are actual issues :wink:

1 Like

It is because he still sucks and it is not as socially acceptable to complain about him anymore. Just like I said would happen. Which is a shame because I miss the old fire rate as a McCree main.

1 Like

People hate playing against Sombra, and hating on mercy players had been a thing for a long long time (and she was busted).

McCree never did get the win rates which would show brokenness.

The Sombra hate just shows massive amounts of people are just stupid as all hell, and are willing to die on a hill they have absolutely 0 proof to do so on.

Yeah, let’s rebalance Sombra, I want it, you want it.

1 Like

Or the fact he can stun kill someone in .8 seconds.

1 Like

I’m still salty over DVa’s arms being cut off, by 50%.

Potentially, this might actually not be true. In addition to the faster ROF, McCree has a lot less recoil too, IE more steady crosshairs. So players don’t have to deal with the in-between shots nearly as much as before. Whether that translates to higher accuracy or not though… still may need further statistics.

Then get better at the counterplay; Flashbang FtH is only fatal on one of those 4 heroes, and every one of those heroes has a way to outplay the stun.

And every one of those outplays has outplays. Flick shield up as rein, they throw low, you bubble when you land, they walk into you point blank and flash, you zarya bubble and he looks at you like youre stupid for 2 seconds before sending you back to spawn.

I fixed it for ya :slight_smile:

I mean yeah, that’s the game. People can die and kill in a hundred different ways, and they can avoid death in a hundred more. All play has counterplay, and all counterplay has its own counterplay. What do you expect?

The difference is that McCree has a tell for when he’s about to flash, and the characters you play don’t, and again FtH is only fatal to brig.

The buff isn’t as impactful as I thought it would be. It still do make him played more since people think he is better (which he kind of is). As someone who just started using Tracer though, it’s helluva annoying.

I think this is what I came to realize.

I really enjoy playing Mcree, but why play someone so glassy when you can just Hanzo leap + 1 shot or kill them from the other side of the map?

I just wish I could play Hanzo whatsoever :frowning:

You just described society in general.

he’s fine and still has a proper weakness unlike Hanzo and Widow.
Those 2 heroes are the most picked dps at the moment not cree.

Because she made a meta for almost a year.
shudders

Because she can counter a Meta, and she will be gone when goats is no longer a thing.
But Hamster Dive comp are really good right now, and what counter Hamster hardest?

Yeah, him being bottom winrate at every rank, definitely not needed.

:roll_eyes: Some people, I swear.

You mean something like having invincibility during roll? That would be pretty decent.

1 Like

Imagine thinking winrate alone should determine how a hero is balanced. Some people, I swear :roll_eyes:

What?
Oooh shiny…

Accurate.

The meme fourms moved on